AFter you get the #

had a conversation with my friends the other day about this..
txting the first time around isn't bad, it's just expected. when the guy calls us, we're pretty surprised because hardly anyone does that gesture nowadays. either way, just don't do that wait 3 days before hitting her up thing; we know you're trying to play it cool & can sense the game coming from a mile away.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

txting the first time around isn't bad, it's just expected. when the guy calls us, we're pretty surprised because hardly anyone does that gesture nowadays. either way, just don't do that wait 3 days before hitting her up thing; we know you're trying to play it cool & can sense the game coming from a mile away.
so...how many days would you suggest we wait? srs.
3 days seems like the perfect time frame.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

what's the point of waiting? why not just hit her up whenever you feel like it & not follow silly dating guidelines? let's be honest.. the only real reason why guys wait to hit a girl up is to not seem desperate or to come off as aloof. if a girl gets freaked out because you hit her up too soon, she's silly as +*++ & you're probably better off.

for me? the girls usually prefer text, but then again....i'm still in highschool

I typically wait 6 days
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
swingers.jpg

Yo real talk, Ive gone as far as hittin shorties up on the same day.
It all depends. When a girl gives you a number you should already have an idea of how interested she may be in you.
Them games are corny and girls usually see right past that %%!@.

if u have confidence call. i say this because u get a better attachment especially if the convo is good, and u have to b funny.
or if ur a punk like me then txt lol. i usually go this route even tho its a lil hard to get the initial convo started.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I just give my number out nowadays.

This is the best way to go about it, because at worse she wont call you no harm done. If she call/text its a lot easier because you already know she is interested

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

text her the following

que lo que, tu quiera ra par

should help
YES!!!! Spit that spanish game to her.....Works everytime
pimp.gif

text to just to like stay fresh in her head. but don't have a convo over text. call for that.

mannn lemme teach yall young'n sum +*#... To all yall fools talkin bout FB Twitter Mysapce Blackplanet EtC. is a wack way to holler at chickens ... CHILD PLEASE class is in session i been Internet Pimpin since IBM dropped its 1st computer back in like 99' Back in them AOL chat Rooms! Remember them A/S/L days!!!??  (dnt front)

when you wrap wit a broad over the net or via txt it breaks the ice and makes them feel real comfortable when you see them see im an old school playa ( FROM THE HIMILAYAHHHHSSSS! ) ya see i done wrote the book to internet pimpin you might have seen it on the shelves at boarders i even taught it to a student of mine NTLK you might know him as or he was new to the game til he read my book ... and now. hes got (@MSDADECOUNTY) riding shot gun!!!  OR BETTER KNOWN AS main squeeze ... i have changed his life forever  ... and i could for you too. holla at me in my inbox its free of charge!  INTERNET
pimp.gif
 OG TRIPPLE OG!

Technology has made it harder and harder to call. Text messaging, and email are the wave of the future. Personally, I always text message, that game is on lock

Back
Top Bottom