Aftermarket Insoles

I've searched the forums and haven't found a topic for this. Mods, if my post is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

What are the best/most durable aftermarket insoles?

I recently bought a pair of Pewter Foamposites and in the description, it stated the insoles were missing. After learning that fact, I did some research about which insoles were available in stores. I saw a few different brands and tried to read the description but I was looking for more personal opinions.

Some of the brands I saw were:

Spenco
SofSole (sp?)
Superfit (sp?)
Dr Scholls

Out of those, I couldn't really figure out which would be the best for my use. The shoes would be worn lightly maybe once every week or two however I still want the insoles to be durable enough to last for a few months if they were to become daily shoes.

Any opinions and suggestions are appreciated.

superfeet insoles are far and away the most durable of the ones you listed. i wear superfeet almost every day and only have to replace my insoles like once a year or so, and thats only to get new cushioning, the support is still as good as day one.

i've tried all of those insoles and here is my experience with the other brands:

-spenco - didn't work very well. the support was ok, but nothing great. also, the foam they use compresses very quickly. my pair lasted about 2 months before they were dead.
-sofsole - the only ones of these that i like are the stability and graphite insoles. these also don't last very long and they are very thick, so if you want to put them in shoes you already have, they will likely be tight after inserting these.
-dr. scholls - the cheap ones are crap. the more expensive ones from the foot mapping thing are better, but they only last 4-6 months if worn everyday. also, i prefer full-length insoles because the half-length ones tend to shift under your feet.

Out of all of those, superfeet would be the best.
But SOLE is probably the best non-orthotic insole that money can buy.
https://secure.yoursole.c...s/help/compare-footbeds/
I use the thinsport for sports and cleated footwear and I use the DK Signature Response for casual.
They all have different thicknesses so you can choose the one you want depending on your shoes.

Each pair has lasted me over a year and can be custom molded via Oven.

Good to know info anybody know of a good insole for walking around about 11hrs a day I be killing my insoles

Back
Top Bottom