Age is just a number, mature cougers on the loose.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...n-Lloyd-on-her-boob-job-and-toyboy-lover.html

My husband told me to get 

a boob job and a toyboy after he died. He’d be proud of me now. Phil’s a great lover and I can’t get enough of him

Great-gran Joan Lloyd, 66, on relationship 

that spans 38-year age gap

“We also play games of domino and go out walking. She’s amazing and I want to spend all my time with her. It’s like my mum says, age is just a number.

“I want to stay with Joan forever. There are plenty of kids around, so I’m not worried about not being able to have kids of our own.

SNF0136C_1519491a.jpg

SNF0136D_1519490a.jpg

Joan_Lloyd_and_Phi_1519492a.jpg

130.jpg

sick.gif
 the before pic

What in heavens name.....The implants do not help to distract from her face much but to each their own. Age does matter by the way.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

What in heavens name.....The implants do not help to distract from her face much but to each their own. Age does matter by the way.
exactly. Her face looks like
crumpled-paper-bag-thumb16092700.jpg

sick.gif
 If u cover her face with a paper bag she still looks the same

the funny thing is you know 99% of you thirst bucket nters would still smash. stop fronting.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

laugh.gif
 Truth

Look like her eyes about to start bleeding
sick.gif

******* gotta be all square like those +@!%!#$ on naughty america back in the day...

If dude is getting his bills paid and getting bj's with the dentures out... More power to him

Back
Top Bottom