Age of Consent Discussion (USA)

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed. Bad dont know numbers

47DqVaS.gif

Grown *** men on NT are really deep in thought of where they can legally smash 16 year olds? This plus the Washed thread really reveals who a lot of these big mouth "I'd score 20 on pirme Iguodala" and "I only smash women built like video models" people REALLY are.

Leave the washed thread out of this.

That thread brings the funnies

Leave the washed thread out of this.

That thread brings the funnies

Funny but also pathetic at the same time. Dudes in there are around the same age as me (29) talking about struggling to make it up slight inclines because they suffer from gout/bad knees and are 50 pounds overweight.

Ok, sorry to hear that, but that does not match up with what they say in the athletic/women related threads AT ALL :lol:

I found out about him and the 13yo thing the other day. Pressed charges or not, how did he not go to jail? That is BEYOND wild.

what is the purpose of the law saying age of consent in a state is 16 or 17 if an adult can come in here and still be seen as weird for pursuing someone that age?

I forgot about Karl Malone's scumbag self.

Think he was like 18 at the time right?

what is the purpose of the law saying age of consent in a state is 16 or 17 if an adult can come in here and still be seen as weird for pursuing someone that age?
Law and the court of public opinion are two different things.

It'd take effort to normalize that publicly. Keep in mind there's a grip of ppl that don't see anything wrong with it and it being legal just adds to it.

Nobody's gonna get on Facetime and argue the other side of the Age of Consent debate lol.
I think ninjahood would. And dc would do it with a mask on, of course. Maybe not argue against it, but definitely explore different angles of it.

I think ninjahood would. And dc would do it with a mask on, of course. Maybe not argue against it, but definitely explore different angles of it.
Yea please don't put that on me. :lol:

Yea good correction .

The only thing I ever do is desire to hear logical/reasoning behind all sides.

Main reason I asked Mr. Rusty to explain his stance on all of this, which makes sense to me

Half your age plus seven, round up rule. Be safe out there, brethren.

Came in here hoping to see this quickly.

It's pretty much the deciding metric.

Although I will say relationships in the 18-25 range are green lit to me even tho the half 7 up rule goes against it.

Came in here hoping to see this quickly.

It's pretty much the deciding metric.

Although I will say relationships in the 18-25 range are green lit to me even tho the half 7 up rule goes against it.
Just wondering the logic, not saying I am for or against it.

A 25 year old, grad student dude, wants to holla at your prefreshman year, 18 year old daughter.

You cool with that?

Just wondering the logic, not saying I am for or against it.

A 25 year old, grad student dude, wants to holla at your prefreshman year, 18 year old daughter.

You cool with that?

Speaking from the pov of a father?

Absolutely not.

Speaking from the pov of the 25 year old?

For a smash and dash, absolutely.

Speaking from the pov of a father?

Absolutely not.

Speaking from the pov of the 25 year old?

For a smash and dash, absolutely.
Well I think, your opinion as a father/parent is probably your TRUE feelings on the topic

ID smash an 19 year old like Kylie Jenner.

90% of y’all fappin to 19 yr olds and don’t even know it.

Well I think, your opinion as a father/parent is probably your TRUE feelings on the topic

Disagree. You had me put myself in the shoes of a father, i'd probably be against by daughter dating anyone so much as 3 years older than she was.

Im younger than 25 rn, i'd bring the hammer down on an 18 year old harder than Thor

Disagree. You had me put myself in the shoes of a father, i'd probably be against by daughter dating anyone so much as 3 years older than she was.

Im younger than 25 rn, i'd bring the hammer down on an 18 year old harder than Thor
The reason I say that is because ONE of the goals of men IS to protect women/children.

With that being said, as a father, you are really in a position to serve and protect. Logically, emotionally, you completely understand what protection SHOULD look like.

As a 25 year old looking for a nut, you aren't in that role. You are in the role of getting a nut off.

So that is why I say how you HONESTLY feel on the topic comes from when you and/or your child is being affected by the circumstance.

I compare it to how people on Social Media claim what they would/could/should do when a situation is viral. It is easy to speak on it when you have no connection to it, but when YOU are HIT by it, your true feelings come out

Back
Top Bottom