Age old question Should Boyfriends pay for EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

relationship = 50/50
QFTMFT
pimp.gif
This.. if she ain't paying for her #*@! then she ain't going, it's that simple.

This trick better be a damb dime asking for this dude to pay for everything, and spazzing over 50 bucks
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Naw, even though I usually try to get the ticket every time my girl makes her own money and doesn't mind picking up the ticket. If I asked to take her out then I pay, if she suggest something then she pays. Other than that. it's 50/50 on other stuff. We never had any discussion about it, it's just a known rule. 

YOO!!!.. just showed my boy this thread.. we laughing our @55s off..
he said she buy his gift when its the anny or his xmas or bday and takes him to dinner for his bday..
he basically said she makes no money..
but yet buys things and going to Vegas with her friends and $$%+. but her pops is paying for that... RIP to him...

sounds like a SIMP to me.....

he said she buy his gift when its the anny or his xmas or bday and takes him to dinner for his bday..
but yet buys things and going to Vegas with her friends and $$%+. but her pops is paying for that... RIP to him...

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

He's a sucker with no spine and tell him I said that. Matter of fact show him this.

She makes no money but buys things for self and goes to Vegas? Philosoraptor is needed. Her father spoils her and she wants him to do the same and he does it.

FREAKSHOW wrote:

He pays for the movies, eating out, he uses his car ( gas and other things) and all the trips and nows he is on a chokehold for money.
and she never pays

Tell your friend to dead her.

FREAKSHOW wrote:

He pays for the movies, eating out, he uses his car ( gas and other things) and all the trips and nows he is on a chokehold for money.
and she never pays

Tell your friend to dead her.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

He's a sucker with no spine and tell him I said that. Matter of fact show him this.

She makes no money but buys things for self and goes to Vegas? Philosoraptor is needed. Her father spoils her and she wants him to do the same and he does it.

BOYFRIEND, that's all you are so who the #*$% are you to pay for everything.
grin.gif
(goes for me to)

BOYFRIEND, that's all you are so who the #*$% are you to pay for everything.
grin.gif
(goes for me to)

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Must be a dime.....cuz she taking his last one.

aint going to lie she FINE, and Thick.. this Girl is buck crazy for him and she is fine as hell ....
NO pics tho....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom