aging well?

every ethnic race seems to ages superiority, my moms is black in her 50s and looks 30

Late 30's isn't that old, but they probably do what LL and Pharrell does. Some people do just look young though, and they don't do anything, like they always looked like 5 yrs younger than they were.
ya pharrell is another example of aging well. this was a recent pic and dude still looks like he did 15 years ago :wow:

26 (Birthday is today) half Korean, half white man checking in, I think it is mostly genes. A good diet, regular exercise, no smoking, etc. help but if your parents look good for their age, you'll look for your age. If they look older, your gonna look older, that's why you always judge how your girl is going to look years later by how her mom looks.

i dont know what my parents look like :rolleyes

Had to start growing the Ross beard a few years back. I'm 26 but if I rock a clean shave I look like a lil kid

Almost 20 and I look like a damb high school freshman

A co worker at my work study job thought I was a high school student doing an internship

My dad is 55, people think he's late 30's. I asked him his secret & he told me eat a lot of nuts & grapes.

Black don't crack.
pimp.gif

im 26 .. bird thought i was like 18 about a month ago
talking to a 35 year old bird thought i was 21..

whatever.. when i get 50 i hope i look 25

i grow my facial hair out because it hurts when people say im too young.. :smh:

also celebrities are always in the public eye so they spend more time (and money) than civilians on their looks and well-being (exercise, eat better, better vacations, more rest, etc).

I mean, I go to work in the morning, eat crap fast food because I'm pressed for time, spend the day in front of a keyboard and mouse and the only "sun" i'm going to get it the light generated from an LCD screen on my face. once i'm home early evening, last thing I want to do is go to the gym or make myself a healthy meal or remember to exfoliate and put the right moisturizer on my face. Ha, I might just stay up late doing work from home and not get much rest. and then look in the mirror one morning and I have bags under my eyes :D

It's genetic and diet/exercise. Plain and simple. The Lebron/Oden comments had me :lol: tho. I look basically the same as I did when I was 16, just more facial hair. I'm 30.

Last edited:
Yeah money is a part of it, but black people do tend to age better than plenty of other ethnicities.

Diet does help plenty.

Agreed and I have a theory that due to this fact is why many white girls are nuts (in terms of relationships/dating) as they know they have a limited shelf life so they have to get it in while they can and hopefully lock someone up.
this isn't just white women, you silly goose, AND YOU KNOW THIS.

^ nah man everybody knows white women crack at a much earlier age than black women...

im thankful to still look really young for my age. minus teh hairline which i just shave anyway.

and yea white girls age so bad its comical. they fall off by 21 guaranteed. only cute when they're really young.

Back
Top Bottom