Aint this cool NT?

Originally Posted by BTK

he can thank bruce lee for all that.

indifferent.gif

No....

Damn, that was nice. I've always wanted to get into parkour, but never the time and I don't know how I would start to begin with.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Damn, that was nice. I've always wanted to get into parkour, but never the time and I don't know how I would start to begin with.

I have no idea either. However I noticed dude practices in that bouncy gym. I'm assuming that's where he works out and hones his parkour skills beforehe attempts anything outside.

Maybe find one of those gyms? Buy a trampoline and work on using your own weight. Yoga would also help flexibility as well....

Above all else discipline I'd imagine. A lot of hard work, focus and dedication. G'luck, post videos and shout out NT when you get there.

i was tryna post this but found out it was already posted

man this guy is amazin

and he got like no body fat

looks like he is a 5% body fat guy

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

eek.gif
41.gif
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
he did some things i didn't know the human body is capable of....if he isn't some director's stunt man it is an outrage. Movie producers need to stop BS'ing and make a action, fighting, escape artist film with parkour or free running and they need to make a game got damn it
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
B000GPPPTK.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i think they have a game also. forgot what its called but a digital asian chick is on the cover. you run away from the cops while in first-person. its published by ea.
and its called Mirrors Edge. Ive yet to open up the game myself but after watching the two vids im playing it tonight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom