AIR 180 OG ** AM 90 'HOT LIME' ** @!! NIKE ---> ANY LOVE FOR THE US??

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by ekREV

where did you get your pair from tak?
EndClothing.   I received them in less than 2 weeks . I wouldve gotten them sooner but they got held up in US Customs.

If you know of some other sites besides the few I posted, or if you know somebody in the UK they should be fairly easy to obtain since they are a  UK general release?

is the toebox leather?

^^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I was messing around fam

Has anybody else noticed the OG color 180's popping up in random stores, but really few and far between? I haven't seen them in any urban accounts or footlockers, but a couple of sporting goods stores have them on shelves still sitting at retail. Definitely want a couple pairs when the price drops, one to beat up and run through the wash a few times and one to rock clean. (if that's possible for more than 20 minutes outside)

Originally Posted by tak

EndClothing.   I received them in less than 2 weeks . I wouldve gotten them sooner but they got held up in US Customs.

If you know of some other sites besides the few I posted, or if you know somebody in the UK they should be fairly easy to obtain since they are a  UK general release?

is the toebox leather?

Perforated leather

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Has anybody else noticed the OG color 180's popping up in random stores, but really few and far between? I haven't seen them in any urban accounts or footlockers, but a couple of sporting goods stores have them on shelves still sitting at retail. Definitely want a couple pairs when the price drops, one to beat up and run through the wash a few times and one to rock clean. (if that's possible for more than 20 minutes outside)

When you say OG color 180s, do you mean the new lime ones (which are not OG, just OG inspired) or the ultramarines? If it's the ultramarines, I'm gonna watch local stores like a hawk to swoop them up on clearance.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by tak

is the toebox leather?

Mesh.
the toe box on the 90s is perforated leather

The perforated toe really killed it for me on the 90's but, hard to pass up such a classic colorway...

Back
Top Bottom