AIR BAKIN 2014 RETRO

I love these shoes. Eddy Gordo from Tekken 3 had em' on. That's how I remember em' and love em. lol.

I have the last retro of the reds. Hope they do the blue!

If they drop to the prices they eventually fell to in 2008 ill cop.

Ima get the tim hardaway Mitchell and ness jersey next time they have a decent sale so these would come in handy.

Remember buying the red ones from the Nike outlet for $25 a couple of years ago and finally worn them last night, like many have said the blue ones are a must.

Remember buying the red ones from the Nike outlet for $25 a couple of years ago and finally worn them last night, like many have said the blue ones are a must.
Yeah. I really hope the blue pair drops too. Black/red/yellow are a must for me as well.

Last edited:
are these things super narrow? I once tried on a 12 and couldn't even get my foot in it. I might need a 14 in these :lol:

My boy told me the retail is $160...... Easy pass at that mark up smh hopefully they sit I sold my pair from 07

are these things super narrow? I once tried on a 12 and couldn't even get my foot in it. I might need a 14 in these
laugh.gif
YES! one of those kicks you could go up .5 ,hell maybe even a whole size.

Are these still coming out? Does anyone have any info? They're supposed to drop this month and I've heard nothing since last year.

any word on the blue joints?those are the ones i have always wanted!

nice pair namebrand! by far the hardest cw to find.

eastbay calendar showing a black/red/orange/silver cw for april 5. no idea wtf this is but hopefully $160 isnt retail and this isnt a butchered version of the og that me and apparently nobody else loves
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom