Air Carnivore APPRECIATION

could of gotten a pair a few years back for like 60$ but i was being cheap trying haggle with the guy he sold to someone else .always wanted a pair too bad prices have climbed back up for the retros and never really went down for the ogs.

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but is there a chance that some nike outlet could still be carrying this shoe? Or has anyone got an extra pair of the green purple in a size 10? Haven't had much luck on ebay

Anyone know if you can go down half a size on these? I've got someone with a pair in 9.5 but I'm not sure if it would be too tight? General consensus seems to be tts

Just grabbed mine a few months back

One of the shoes I tend to forget I have in my closet. Will rock them 1 day this week

Got a pair back when sneakersteal used to actually post outlet updates lol... My 10.5 definitely feels like an 11.5... mad toe room!

Yep, I sized 1/2 down too... have yet to unDS mine though.  

Initially, I was hesitant on copping cuz I didn't know if I was gonna wear em (had the black/purple OGs back in the day), but looking back (retroed in 2011, I think?), I'm glad I bought em.  

I let some damn girl talk me out of buying these when they retroed like a lame and now every time I look at eBay I just silently shed tears knowing how low they could have been had for :smh:

Back
Top Bottom