AIR COMMAND FORCE & AIR PRESSURE - RETRO?

I was looking at some of my pics today and these two caught my eye.

Does anyone know if there's any chance of these being released in the future?

They would probably sell well if they were a limited release similar to the foamposites.

AIR COMMAND FORCE -

58143830cx3.jpg

ksmith4768's pics:

18733816yq1.jpg

AIR PRESSURE (CAME W/ PUMP AND PLASTIC CASE) -

55338880ox5.jpg

71220496ew5.jpg

I would buy both of those shoes in a second. The Air Pressure of one of my favorite shoes ever. I think in a limited release they would do very well.

they would make these into mids and pass them off as hi's. i'd rather nike not try to retro them.

Only chance of these doing somewhat well is if these were made limited, tier-0, hyperstrike, or if Kanye West (-_-) were to wear them...

Shoes are way too high-top anyway for the general public...any high-top shoes like the Jordan I and Air Revolution have been retroed with slightly lower cutsso that they don't look like giant boots on people's feet.

Nike may tease people by releasing Air Force 180s in those OG Air Command Force colorways...

I'd want them both for nostalgia sakes...and maybe rock 'em every once in a while for the hell of it
but neither would ever make it into my normal rotation. Too high and too bulky. I dont even know how people weore 'em back in the day. My boy had some in8th grade and his jeans always sat funny on top of them

Here is a better quality pic of the Neon Greens...
293131398.jpg

I sold the Wht/Red/Blue pair to a guy in Australia a few months back...

I'd cop. Doubt it would generate enough interest for it to make Nike any money though.
Would love to see the original Air Force 180s as well. :-(

whhy did you make this thread? you know dang well they aren't retro'ing these. all this does is stir up crap. when they retro these you will hear 6months or a year ahead of time.

thats a retro I'm waitin for along with hare's vii, black red IX, north carolina IX, pippen I and those air pressure's and I'm done

typecast3 wrote:
whhy did you make this thread? you know dang well they aren't retro'ing these. all this does is stir up crap. when they retro these you will hear 6 months or a year ahead of time.

I don't know if there's any plans but maybe someone else does.

Sometimes people on this board have info that they think no one cares about, so they never post it.

Asking doesn't hurt.

Regarding the cut being true to form, I'm sure it wouldn't be a big problem for Nike...

316939-221_LRG.jpg

Originally Posted by Will0827

^^ with all the hypebeast nowadays make these limited and they will be a hit.
I hear ya. The air pressure is one of the craziest nike designs ever, I would definitely buy both but thats just me i guess.

da way cats is rockin hi top kicks in nyc these would flllly...indie release would be perfect.

They were huge then and i'd imagine they'd retro them and make them look even bigger e.g. Tech Challenges.

Leave these to the archives imo.

OG pairs are wearbable anyways, your better off just hunting down a pair of OG's.

people would definitely scoop look at the reebok pump retro, the one numbered to i believe 1990 pairs, they are now going for 300 + if you can even track downa pair.

I would get 'em both for nostalgia, but would have to pass due to the lack of QC that's been goin' on. Not to mention that these would be ruined ina second w/ awful colorways. Ok, I'm done.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

people would definitely scoop look at the reebok pump retro, the one numbered to i believe 1990 pairs, they are now going for 300 + if you can even track down a pair.

Absolutely! If the Air Pressure was retro'ed it would be huge. I can't imagine what the hype would be like surrounding that shoe. For me thatshoe is my grail.

Back
Top Bottom