air flight 89 high?

I hope this is true. I've wanted a pair of these since 1989. Me and boy were fiending for these summer of 89'. For the young heads that don'tknow these were on the same level as Air Jordan IV's backin 89'. Nike if you do release these please do it in OG colors with the hang tang.

^^I hear ya, Flight '89s are one of the kicks that got me in the shoe game, too bad I couldn't afford them back in the day though. I just would like tosee Nike release better colorways of the mids. My favorites are the white/white mids.

such a great shoe. still got my og's. a couple of kicks were modeled after the air jordan 4 that year. i remember it like it was yesterday.

Any ideas as to when these shirts came out and if they are still available in your local shops? They might be an indicator of what's in store for us.
picture4g.png

picture5z.png

picture6q.png

i used to have a pair of solo flights. cant remember what the difference was, but they were very similar. wish i could get a pair of those.

At this point, i'm guessing it's not happening, but bumping just in case anybody heard otherwise?

i believe these are Solo Flights, not Flight 89 highs. an old school peeps here to confirm?

either way, shoe is dope and i need them.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by UC x Nike

they're a bit too high cut
QFT making them look too oldschool
what are you talkin about? these are da original pairs..da ones you see out here were once known as da "lows"

would be nice if these came out.

I totally remember these in High School...a MUST HAVE if they came out.

please nike, let this be foreshadowing that a flight '90 retro is just around the corner next year!

Back
Top Bottom