AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Will we ever see a white-based Foamposite One colorway? If they ever released an White Foam with clear blue soles, I swear I would buy 15 pairs.

eek.gif

^^ had that exact reaction.
me too...
laugh.gif

I cant wait to see these purple foams... I think somebody ps'd them when the cactus or reds came out. It was a picture of Kobe in a Lakers jersey withthem on...
eek.gif

if they will be all purple then were good, if the sole is purple then NOOOOOOOOOO good.

but if they will be all purple then we good

All I wanted after the blue foams were all black with a clear sole, and a white swoosh. Was that too hard to produce.

I saw samples a while back it was the flightposite purple it had a purple tint on the bottoms not like the reds and cactus foams. They were also thinking aboutclear bottoms which i hope they do.
pimp.gif

I need pics before i say copped but if the purple one's are like the pic above this post then those are copped.

I'm like everyone else just give me a all black or all white with clear soles.

^^^ Those wouldn't even make it to the shelves my friend. If nike released black w/ clear bottom and white w/ clear bottom, there probably might be acampout, well at least for me.

They have to make the shoe look more purple then all black..cause then it looks like the black/red's that released this year..but i would b down for allpurple with black sole foamposite one..

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

tired.gif

Not happy to here this.

The Air Foamposite One should not have been tampered with.

I was able to except the all blacks, but every color after those were
sick.gif

They're just disgracing the masterpiece that is the Penny Foams.

Well at least I don't support the trash they put out so I'll just buy what appeals to me.

I'll wait until pictures surface before I complain anymore, but if they come out like the other ones then you guys can have them.

Disgusting.

my sentiments, exactly!

im definitely anxious to see da pics! but more den likely these will be copped if nike doesnt find a way to f em up

I'm sorry to say but the only foams worth getting are the original neon blue colorway. No other colorway comes close to those and I also guess it helps tosay they are my holy grailes outside of jordans.

I like how people are saying the original neon blue's are better, without seeing a picture. Just because they are original doesnt mean they are better. Ifthese see anything like eggplant FPI's, they will be better...

If the past releases have been any indication these will be a black upper with a solid (not translucent) purple sole. That is not awesome. Blk/Purple = Blackupper w/ purple sole. It all depends on whether the purple sole is clear.

White upper w/ clear sole would be unreal.

my bet is they're a part of a pack, namely those black/purple 95's and 97's that have been posted here in retro.

Back
Top Bottom