AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by BP the owner

somebody should have told me....

here are a few 5 minute samples:

maybe more later when i find my other pics...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I normally don't 'quote' stuff on here but if Nike had ANY sense, that top left black/clear soled pair would create MASS HYSTERIA!!!!

DAMNNN!!!! Sign me up for 3 pairs of THOSE!!!

peace

I normally don't 'quote' stuff on here but if Nike had ANY sense, that top left black/clear soled pair would create MASS HYSTERIA!!!!

I'd count on that 10-15 years ago but I highly doubt it'll happen...

everytime i see these photoshops i just want to cry knowing that Nike will never wake up and release them......

ATTENTION EVERYONE
This is a bit off topic, however I figured that ya'll would want to help out. BP is in the design your Chucks contest on eastbay.com and heneeds your help. He is in 6th place right now, when his design is clearly better than 1-5. Click the link below to view BP entry, then click on the button onthe bottom left "leave a comment and vote". We need to get BP's name out there.

click here
Link is supposed to go directly to BP's entry, but if it doesn't his is named "Teal Stars", so vote for that one.

well if the colorway is BLACK/PURPLE

then its just gonna be black upper and purple sole with purple accents (like the breds and the cactus)

now if it was purple/black...

Since the colorway to be released is black/purple, this is the design we should expect to see:

purpfoams1am1.jpg

i saw the spring catolog already the purple foams are similar with the royal blue foams with icey sole but the other color there was no imaga on the catalog iwill scan the catalog and post pics later.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

i saw the spring catolog already the purple foams are similar with the royal blue foams with icey sole but the other color there was no imaga on the catalog i will scan the catalog and post pics later.

The hype on those are gonna be high.

^ Why would Nike release a purple w/ icy soles? That seems so similar to the penny foams . . . release a color other than the purple/blue family to throwthe clear soles on.

bp those ps's are crazy I've done some also but those space jam esque ones are not even able to bring words. Grails period.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

i saw the spring catolog already the purple foams are similar with the royal blue foams with icey sole but the other color there was no imaga on the catalog i will scan the catalog and post pics later.

if your lying kill yourself

Ive seen the purple ones from catalog online at work and its going to be like eggplant type colorway

Originally Posted by mitody123

^ Why would Nike release a purple w/ icy soles? That seems so similar to the penny foams . . . release a color other than the purple/blue family to throw the clear soles on.
and if they came out all black with purple bottoms they would be just like the black and reds and the cactus so whats your point?

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

Ive seen the purple ones from catalog online at work and its going to be like eggplant type colorway
Not doubting you or nothing, but you sure they werent the retro eggplanet FPI's? I mean you sure they were Foamposite Ones?

Disgracing the Penny Foams...but at the same time I'm curious to see how they will turn out.

I just don't understand why these other colorways get the translucent sole treatment and the others didn't.

Back
Top Bottom