Air Force 1 - World Love

Went out earlier with my friend to take a look at the japan supreme, they are very nice, unfortuantely only a sample pair was up so will be picking them up next weekend. Just debating if I should cope 1 or 2 pairs.

I cant wait.

2002661542830654916_rs.jpg

what's up with the hibiscus print on those LA's?? anyways, i'm down if they go on sale. i still have trouble dropping $200 on some 1's.

the silver/purple/teal japan's look good too.

OK, one of these may be my first '07 AF1 purchase.
CLICK HERE - ATAR1 AUCTIONS! ever since honeys was wearing sassoon.

so many dope colors, anyone know for sure what, if any sites will have some of the colors up?
I got the Blueprint you just gotta follow it...

just order my china premiums this morning
IF ANY ONE IN CHICAGO WANTS TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS INTRODUCE ME INTO SOME ONE WITH THE HOOK UP THAT CAN HELP ME GET SOME OF THESE SHOES AT A DISCOUNT PM ME

Can someone please repost the correct styles and pictures next to each other because I am confused about what shoes is which and when they come out. Thanks

i can sleep on these and wait for prices to drop. that has been happening a lot since people dont want to spend so much. wait say 4-5 months and you good. or ill ask my cousin to be a pal and get a discount for me. but he's a jerk so most likely waiting
what the hell? increase my daily post count mods/admin

im a permium man so wat ever lol cuz im not payin 200 for ones some of them look nice but not for that much

Love the China Low PRM, the hemp one!...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 CLERK PACK US8, 9-10 & 11 | Dunk Hi Premium YEAR OF PIG US7.5-10 | AM1 U BREATHE US7-10 & 11

WMNS Court Force Hi EASTER US6-8 | AM1 ATMOS ANIMAL SAFARI US8.5-9 & 10 | WMNS AF1 Invisible Woman US7-9

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where can I get a couple of these at?

I need these,

1010000567_img1.jpg

and these.

1010000607_img1.jpg

The first ones are the ones I really want. I see they came out 7/7.

I would drop $200 for the white socals. Too fresh.
TeamFreshPrince

Team M.B.S.W.

i think there's a misprint on the first page. the london and the japan supreme need to be switched. so...saw the japan's today...they are way better in person, but the price tag was too heavy!!!

I NEED those London Premiums
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

I am feeling the Toronto's the most and the SoCals look pretty decent, but I need to see actual pics of the shoes before I make my decisions on what pairs I want.

Back
Top Bottom