AIR FORCE 180 DAVID ROBINSON?

6 months?

indifferent.gif

No way they retro these things. They were awkwardly bulky, heavy shoe (and expensive) shoe then and I don't really see anyone wearing them now.

I doubt we'll see high top kicks like that. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see them return in that same shape and form, but how will the generalmarket accept these? The masses hardly copped the Air 2 Strong, and the Air Maestro bombed hard.

Bought these at JC Penney's in 1992 with the Blk/Red AJVI for $135 total (they had a buy one, get one deal). Wore the soles off of both of them my Senioryear of ball. I would buy them for less than $150.

To clarify - the pair Corwinator posted are the Robinson 180s, not the ones KSmith posted.

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Originally Posted by Airjaded

yummy
47b7ce38b3127ccebe7d91462f2400000026108AZNWrVm1ct8
i remember getting these at the same time as the infared vi's.

ha, I remember having the infareds and then seeing some cat with these, and I was blown away. pumps were getting more popular and nike went all out onthese. definitely an iconic shoe but I doubt we'll ever see a retro. thank to everyone for the pics

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

To clarify - the pair Corwinator posted are the Robinson 180s, not the ones KSmith posted.
To clarify - KSmith is aware of the difference...

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

obligatory white men can't jump pic...

n5ngc2.jpg
Haha classic movie. Would f*&^%$ love to see these retroed, but they would have to be done right. I would hate seeing all the posers rocken thesethough which is most likely what would happen. One of my fav's still though.

Back
Top Bottom