Air Force 180 Low Returning For Holidays...

It's good to see everyone that wanted these being able to to cop them. Picked up a pair at my local Champs, bunch of sizes just sitting. 

Like mark2gli said, you might want to size up. My true sz. 10.5 were too snug for comfort around the toebox so I went with sz. 11

Damn wish I coulda copped, wish nike would bring back out the red/black colorway, miss those.

whaddup everyone ? New to this place.. Great site , tons of good info... So I'm a huge fan of the barkleys..... Thing is I ran across a nike Air Force 180 CW dark obsidian gray white red.... They have 2 different markings on each insole.... One says 17th and the other insole says 1st..... Can anyone tell me a little about the history of this shoe? Thx NT

Check out this video on YouTube:

Walked by my local sheikh store and noticed them in the windows. Quickly asked how many pairs they had and was told only 1FSR. Was able to cop my 9.5 and I have to admit. Feels the same as my 05 pair. Will post side by side views of 05 and 13' pair when I get home. Best cop this year so far

Tongues aren't shorter on my pairs, but the angled cuts on the top of them and placement of the stitched logo are a little off, not symmetric. My Olympics from last year are the same way. Has this always been an issue with these or do I just have bad luck?

One of my favorite pick ups as of late. Considering how much of a pain in the *** the bred 1s were makes me appreciate these even more. Now if they could drop the nike zoom 96 penny Olympics....id be good

One of my favorite pick ups as of late. Considering how much of a pain in the *** the bred 1s were makes me appreciate these even more. Now if they could drop the nike zoom 96 penny Olympics....id be good
didnt those drop in like 07 or around that time give or take a year?

hey guys I'm in Toronto and these being a QS I doubt we got them if anyone can provide a site or can hook me up please PM me

Most eBay pairs are gone, but they pop up here and there. Call up a friend down south.

Most eBay pairs are gone, but they pop up here and there. Call up a friend down south.

Not exactly. Some eBay sellers still have a majority size run. Kicksclusive's 180 stock has dried up. Sneaker Doctor got a nice size run though.

Last edited:
Those Barkley PE's are a nice colorway, I could see sales very good with that one. Clean, neutral and stylish.

Got mine today. Such a classic shoe. I can't even complain, except the craftsmanship was fairly poor. Will be rocked plenty, though, so it won't matter.

Back
Top Bottom