air force one question

Hey guys.

I've been searching the internet everywhere, but I can't seem to find an answer.

I know Air Force 1's come in low, mid, and high. My question is: What's the difference between a regular "Air Force 1" and an "Air Force 1 Supreme"? From the little information that I've gathered, it seems like they're the same thing. Just the "Supreme" means limited in some way. I dunno. Any answers?

edit: Crap. Just saw the rule. Mod, can you move this thread to the Retro. Sorry man.

Originally Posted by snake118

Hey guys.

I've been searching the internet everywhere, but I can't seem to find an answer.

I know Air Force 1's come in low, mid, and high. My question is: What's the difference between a regular "Air Force 1" and an "Air Force 1 Supreme"? From the little information that I've gathered, it seems like they're the same thing. Just the "Supreme" means limited in some way. I dunno. Any answers?

edit: Crap. Just saw the rule. Mod, can you move this thread to the Retro. Sorry man.

The 'Supreme' suffix does indicate some limited availibility but it generally means the materials used are of a higher quality. Most of the 'Supremes' tend to have one-piece or seamless construction and also have leather sockliners and insoles.

As the other poster said, it's just Nike's way of charging a higher price for materials that should be standard...

From my experience and what i seen nike outta be ashamed of themselves for claimin "supremes" are of higher quality. Nike puttin out "real fakes" these days

^what they said.
kinda like the use of the word "premium" at the end of certain shoes. doesn't mean too much anymore..

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

From my experience and what i seen nike outta be ashamed of themselves for claimin "supremes" are of higher quality. Nike puttin out "real fakes" these days
Nike & JB both. The colourways and materials in the last few years have been 'inspired' by fakes.

Regular Uptown's are made so cheaply these days I wouldn't get a pair that wasn't supreme. The Premium's are a joke, they're virtually the same as regular ones, just a little more colorful. I always thought the supreme's and showing the air was a gimmick to try and charge $200 and compete with Bape back in the day. The quality is actually pretty good if you're in to Uptown's, which I haven't been in years.

Back
Top Bottom