Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Why are resellers buying up Griffey’s?
Years of contribution to a malignant cancer that was birth in concert tickets then sneakers apperal toilet paper of all things during the peak of lockdown console/pc gaming and now even anime figures.
Once something to seek out a little extra side coin has grown into full on income replacement so anything remotely worth the effort is bought up.

Why are resellers buying up Griffey’s?
Resell is at an all time high for the most random stuff. I remember last year you couldn’t find Lysol in store because they were being resold, now you can easily just walk back into a store and find it

wish I could say the same about sneakers. You can’t even walk in a store and try em on unless you won a raffle

Both of my SNKRS pairs are still delayed due to the ice/frozen storms, which means, other people's pairs have been delayed, which also means a lot of those people are likely resellers.

Meaning: more pairs are out there which should theoretically help reduce resell prices, at least temporarily. Keep an eye out. ❤️

The game is the game. We been theough these hype/resell periods before. It’ll peak then subside...
To twist a line from my main man Pip...
"Our day will come."
Sneaker culture is in its infancy and i be dammed if the future continues to look this way.
May not be this year next or even years from now but our day will come when bots are dealt with and we get things back in order.

For my peoples who refuse to support botters just got off the phone with Waco TX Footaction who said they are slotted to receive pairs but are delayed due to last weeks storm which makes me believe that other retailers may have another wave of additional stock as well.
From my understanding most drops are in place well before release meaning this may not be as limited as we initially guessed just that additional stock has yet to get in place be it online or in store.
Told me to check back in possibly Wednesday at earliest if not Friday or potentially early next week.
Thought id let this release go but im in for the fight until theres nothing left. Stay strong and keep hope fellas, if i hit or hear anything ill be sure to update the thread at earliest possible so keep a tab open.

I live in McLennan County and I'll drive up there everyday when they open to check. IDGAF if I get on someone's nerves at this point lol

I live in McLennan County and I'll drive up there everyday when they open to check. IDGAF if I get on someone's nerves at this point lol
Its what we gotta do at this point lol i mean itll be different if this was a typical drop and there wasnt anyone talking delayed shipments and or additional online stock but thats not the case.
So like you said it may annoy them hearing us call or showing up in person daily but for those who can its just what we gotta do for us and others. Until theres no more of a fighting chance i say why not.

nope. was checking my orders in my hibbett account and it said cancelled in red.

they have an actual text number now so you can text customer service. has anybody ever used it before?
They not gon do nothin. When the black/purp barkley randomly dropped, mine got cancelled.. then I ordered again the next morning and it cancelled again. I called CS and they said it’s not in stock and to just order it if I see it again, which I did the following day and it finally shipped. Absolutely no help.

Are all those hibbets getting cancelled? Any one else get in on that?
Nope, mine shipped from Kentucky and the tracking says it should be here Wed

For my peoples who refuse to support botters just got off the phone with Waco TX Footaction who said they are slotted to receive pairs but are delayed due to last weeks storm which makes me believe that other retailers may have another wave of additional stock as well.
From my understanding most drops are in place well before release meaning this may not be as limited as we initially guessed just that additional stock has yet to get in place be it online or in store.
Told me to check back in possibly Wednesday at earliest if not Friday or potentially early next week.
Thought id let this release go but im in for the fight until theres nothing left. Stay strong and keep hope fellas, if i hit or hear anything ill be sure to update the thread at earliest possible so keep a tab open.

y’all find a sz 13, I’d pay y’all to ship it to Houston! I’m tempted to just go the Stockx/GOAT route.

Happy.
0FDFF73C-7F7E-4115-94BE-2DA263F8AC94.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom