Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Called all over Houston. They either don’t know what I’m talking about or sold out right away when they put em out after delays due to the storm. Had to work all this week due to this damn storm 🤦🏻‍♂️ need a sz 11!

Called all over Houston. They either don’t know what I’m talking about or sold out right away when they put em out after delays due to the storm. Had to work all this week due to this damn storm 🤦🏻‍♂️ need a sz 11!
Same story for the DFW. This is crazy bro. And it 70 degrees up here. Folks got on shorts!!! It was in the teens outside just 2 days ago. Hopefully stores get shipments this week. I wish Footlocker would re-raffle them via the reserve but that’s too much like right.

went to willowbrook today. FTL said they sold out Friday. Champs said their shipment got sent back. FTA, FNL, and Shoe Palace said they never got them.

Last edited:
I haven’t checked Waco yet. I kinda wish I would’ve but on the purple penny 3 since this was such a sh*t show. Didn’t expect this at all for a pair damn Griffey’s.

I haven’t checked Waco yet. I kinda wish I would’ve but on the purple penny 3 since this was such a sh*t show. Didn’t expect this at all for a pair damn Griffey’s.
The randomness of things may wind up working our favor. Suppose its all we can hope for at this point, stay plugged into the forum and communicate anything we can if something pops up locally or online.
No doubt the scum are watching as well but it may land some of us a pair and a W for at least one legit sneakerhead is better than none.

What’s with these retros never having restocks? The neon 95s never restocked... the first 2 colorway of the Barkley’s released in random spurts and never restocked... the whites never restocked

the Griffey release was f***** from the beginning with a stores pre selling and bots eating online

What’s with these retros never having restocks? The neon 95s never restocked... the first 2 colorway of the Barkley’s released in random spurts and never restocked... the whites never restocked

the Griffey release was f***** from the beginning with a stores pre selling and bots eating online
It means they were very limited and folks copped to keep. Resellers copped to stash. Nike should have made more.

wow **** hibbetts
3927F77E-9AFB-48D9-A300-9CA25FB3F05E.jpeg

Paid resale as well unfortunately. I waited it out for the price to drop as low as it would in my size before the pairs dry up. It sucks but it looks like most shoes going forward are going to be bought out by bots that people think will have any sentimental value or nostalgia. But yea waiting for another 5 years to release isn't fun either. Restocks will just be bought out by bots too.

Last edited:
For a shoe that sold out I don't see a lot of people actually wearing it. I checked Youtube for reviews, IG and Twitter to see if people are actually lacing these up and I haven't seen many on foot shots of them at all.

wow **** hibbetts
3927F77E-9AFB-48D9-A300-9CA25FB3F05E.jpeg
Wow that’s crazy.. and you’re the one that posted the link

that’s why I never trust them until I’ve got shipping info. I bought the black/purple Barkley’s twice with cancellations before the third finally didn’t get cancelled and shipped out. Their system is trash

For my peoples who refuse to support botters just got off the phone with Waco TX Footaction who said they are slotted to receive pairs but are delayed due to last weeks storm which makes me believe that other retailers may have another wave of additional stock as well.
From my understanding most drops are in place well before release meaning this may not be as limited as we initially guessed just that additional stock has yet to get in place be it online or in store.
Told me to check back in possibly Wednesday at earliest if not Friday or potentially early next week.
Thought id let this release go but im in for the fight until theres nothing left. Stay strong and keep hope fellas, if i hit or hear anything ill be sure to update the thread at earliest possible so keep a tab open.

I just need the other freshwater color way, the varsity Royal and the Cincinnati reds..... but if I can’t get any of the 3 besides the reds if they rerelease then I can be fine with that too cuz after those, I’m done with this retro... it’s too difficult to cop anything for retail these days

Back
Top Bottom