Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

My snkrs haven’t shipped yet and I got a weird “hey we’re working on your order, it’ll ship soon” email today. Got a feeling cancellation incoming 😬.

My snkrs haven’t shipped yet and I got a weird “hey we’re working on your order, it’ll ship soon” email today. Got a feeling cancellation incoming 😬.

Same.
But, hitman243 hitman243 said SNKRS did a full restock this morning, so would be weird if they did not honor those orders.

PO

i got the same email but i checked my ups account and a label was created so theres still hope

I think they have started to do this for most releases that don't ship with in 1 to 2 days. I'm sure they get a lot of emails asking about shipping when they take a while between purchase and shipping confirmation, so they are trying to reassure people that it's still being processed.

Why is it so incredibly difficult for shoe stores to answer the phone? City Gear near me post that they have/had the Taxi's and no one is answering the phone so I can see if my size is there.

Thanos was right.

AW_47_Trailer_pic.png

Why is it so incredibly difficult for shoe stores to answer the phone? City Gear near me post that they have/had the Taxi's and no one is answering the phone so I can see if my size is there.

Thanos was right.

AW_47_Trailer_pic.png
Because they're selling them to the people who went to the store after they posted. Once they slowdown and sellout they'll have time to answer the phones again.

Agreed on Lasership. They got my stuff out to me asap over the weekend. Had a few things that weren't due until today and tomorrow.

Got an alley oop on these. I was going out of the country on a cruise and asked my brother to enter the draw since I wasn't going to have data. Figured it would be an L most likely but somehow he hit. Now I owe him since he probably used all his SNKRs luck for a while.

Back
Top Bottom