Air Jordan 1 alpha sample - via sneakerfiles.com

[h1]Air Jordan Alpha 1 Sample White-Black-Red Spring 2010
[/h1]
loading.gif
Loading ...

Air-Jordan-Alpha-1-White-Black-Red-600x385.jpg

The image of what is rumored to be called the Air Jordan Alpha 1 has surfaced. We were told that the Jordan Alpha 1 series will initially hit retailers in two colorways, beginning in Spring, 2010. The colorway of the Size 9 sample (pictured) is reminiscent of the Original Air Jordan I (1) White-Black-Red scheme, which is a grail Jordan to many collectors. To those who cannot afford to pay thousands for a vintage Air Jordan 1 from 1985 (or a 1994 retro model), this colorway of the Jordan Alpha 1 may possibly fill a void. Via Shoe York
Air-Jordan-Alpha-1-White-Black-Red-600x385.jpg

frown.gif

*%@! I can not believe this release the right shoe stop playing nobody wants that trash. What a shame JB shame you release the right shoe!
mad.gif

definite cop

i love the look of the 1 but i won't buy 1985 technology. i care too much for my feet. these breathable beauties with full length zoom tickle all my bitspink. all the hate from the "purists" are a joke imo.

Originally Posted by eltouha

definite cop

i love the look of the 1 but i won't buy 1985 technology. i care too much for my feet. these breathable beauties with full length zoom tickle all my bits pink. all the hate from the "purists" are a joke imo.

x2. These are hot, and love the new technology in old school shoe.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by eltouha

definite cop

i love the look of the 1 but i won't buy 1985 technology. i care too much for my feet. these breathable beauties with full length zoom tickle all my bits pink. all the hate from the "purists" are a joke imo.

x2. These are hot, and love the new technology in old school shoe.

Same here, I love 1's but they hurt my feet after a few hours. 1's plus zoom is a win in my book. I'm coppin for sure.

Man please dont release i mean come on jb the ones are classic but give them a break for at least 5 years and this ??? %$* not only areu continuing with onesbut y are changing them? why?

Back
Top Bottom