Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the price of these shoes are dropping by the second. The .99 cent auctions are popping up all over the place. Looks, like sellers are getting impatient and scarred of getting stuck with these. The leg chopping has already began and it's barely been 24 hours. I though that it would take at least a week.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

Man, the price of these shoes are dropping by the second. The .99 cent auctions are popping up all over the place. Looks, like sellers are getting impatient and scarred of getting stuck with these. The leg chopping has already began and it's barely been 24 hours. I though that it would take at least a week.
pimp.gif

not in sz 11
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

you guys rather have these than the 01 breds???

Nah not for me. I gotta pair of DS '01's, and two pair of DMP's..and i want these too. If i end up with these i'd unds these before my 01's.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

pimp.gif

not in sz 11
ohwell.gif
Patience grasshopper. Lol! Size 11's will too...in do time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Pairs are popping up on craigslist for $300 and up. Lolololol. So silly
Not really, considering auctions on eBay are consistently ending for well over $300.

I honestly wouldn't pay a dime over $225 for these. Some people are saying there are about 6,000 pairs in circulation....and counting.

That's A LOT of pairs. People have patience. If you don't rush yourselves into anything stupid, these can be acquired for a fair price.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Not really, considering auctions on eBay are consistently ending for well over $300.
No they're not, the vast majority of closed auctions are under $300. As a matter of fact I seen more auctions and buy it now prices that ended at/around $260, then I've seen end at $300. $300 and up is not consistent.  Do a completed listing on all size vs. your specific size and you will see what I see. Are you judging based on your size only? If so, that may be true, but in general...most completed auction and buy it now prices are ending around $260 or less. Resellers better drop it like it hot or get caught. Lol!

The Jordan Ban's are like the rap game...More rappers than listeners. Everybody's selling, but they're aren't enough buyers. Real talk.
pimp.gif

No they're not, the vast majority of closed auctions are under $300. As a matter of fact I seen more auctions and buy it now prices that ended at/around $260, then I've seen end at $300. $300 and up is not consistent.  Do a completed listing on all size vs. your specific size and you will see what I see. Are you judging based on your size only? If so, that may be true, but in general...most completed auction and buy it now prices are ending around $260 or less. Resellers better drop it like it hot or get caught. Lol!
 I'm basing it on the only sizes that matter to me; 10, 10.5, 11.  

I'm basing it on the only sizes that matter to me; 10, 10.5, 11.  
Yep, I feel you.

The Jordan Ban's are like the rap game...More rappers than listeners. Everybody's selling, but they're aren't enough buyers. Real talk.
pimp.gif

Good point.

Outside of NT, maybe that other site - not too many people are hip to these. Once all of the people who really want to wear these own them; prices are going to drop QUICK.

Give it a week...you'll see what I mean.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif

Good point.

Outside of NT, maybe that other site - not too many people are hip to these. Once all of the people who really want to wear these own them; prices are going to drop QUICK.

Exactly, people are charging rape prices and there are still pairs SITTING in outlets. I mean the casual jordan fans aren't checking for these, hell they don't even know these exist.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Good point.

Word!!!

I hate being a sz12.

Always hard to find my size and if  do..... that shiiii   iiiittttttttt is hitting for hella loot.

I got word today of a place by me that is getting a limited restock soon. I'm guessing they're being shipped from other outlets that didn't sell them out. Believe it or not guys, there are places in the U.S. that don't care fore a shoe like this.

I honestly wouldn't pay a dime over $225 for these. Some people are saying there are about 6,000 pairs in circulation....and counting.

That's A LOT of pairs. People have patience. If you don't rush yourselves into anything stupid, these can be acquired for a fair price.

i wish that info were true, but the fact is there's only about 2000 pairs total.

Anyone know any place that has these left that do shipping and are not charging rape prices I would like to know if u don't mind. And if there is anywhere in Tn or Ky that have anymore left I can go to I will drive. I have cash but all the size 13's are scarce on ebay or more than the 225-250 im willing to pay a store or for them shipped. 

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Yeah I want to see what they look like with white laces. I would try them on my pair but I don't want to do anything to mine until I'm ready to wear them.

DA HELLLLLLL smh

Well keep shaking it. I know I'm not going to rock them with white laces and I'm too lazy to change them out right now. I just want to see what they would look like. Sue me for not trying it myself.

Oh yeah Appollyon Lives, they stop being just sneakers to me years ago.

I'm with you...too lazy to flip the laces...they look good as is and that's how I'm rockin em for now...just thought I'd see if someone else had done it yet and had pics.

thanks to mikey for hooking a pair up at a fair price. these bring me back to my first retro purchase of the red/white '94's, even if the materials aren't exactly the same. these have a really OG feel to them, like you're stepping back into time. most retros fail to deliver that for me. Goes great with this splatter print shirt of MJ rockin the OGs too!

tumblr_lm6na9LOGH1qz7jvjo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom