Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes on Ebay have had their pairs online for $1k since the first day and they haven't moved. I got sniped twice today on Sz. 12 both under $330 so either the price is stablizing or going down.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Dudes on Ebay have had their pairs online for $1k since the first day and they haven't moved. I got sniped twice today on Sz. 12 both under $330 so either the price is stablizing or going down.

1k is a joke
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Love coming back to this thread even after this long post release ...
pimp.gif

b5526966d13c29e800df0db2a15b9944d3a1e57c_r.jpg

still remember copping a pair from Nike Vegas for $93 shipped too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

09c1656d309702f5b31aaa5a8528ce0dc7cefad0_r.jpg

And I was proud to wear them in my enagagement photos last summer with my wife
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fb526ac67d30499c01ffa4b21be8c5361a9b5a08_r.jpg

04f36f4b6da93a429daa0e62f7d5b2970f56ed3a_r.jpg

Shoes have so many great memories attached to them. Top tier amonsgt my collection by far!

The same Nike Vegas that told me (amongst others) that they were not doing shipping.
mad.gif

dope engagement photo's!

kicking myself in the face every time i see a listing for a pair, "the ones that got away" haha.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by bowtie legacy

need these still

ol rly
laugh.gif

while searching for a pair of these i find one in my sz on CL & dude tries to tell me these were limited to 1K & are very rare & would ONLY accept 3 ds pairs(wanted cement iv,dw,& concords) for the ONE PAIR banneds..... i wish they made stone faces for microsoft outlook

Dude is crazy out there Smfh

Mr2cool80- I remember when u first posed those pics w ur girl:smile: glad to hear u and ur better half are still goin strong. Ur engagement pics, and the bulky white guy's wedding photos in concords(concord thread), were definitely "awwwwwwwwww" worthy moments. Hope for ur continued success and happiness!!!!

anybody know the numbers produced on these? just curious...

guess i was smart to cop my doubles at $230 each, right after release... will never be able to catch 'em DS that low again...

I got one pair size 12 for $200 and then I got another one for $215 I think couple of months after the release. Good thing I'm in Vegas cause we had 2 outlets that were selling them so a bunch of people were getting multiple pairs. These shoes were the only 2 times I gave in and paid re-seller's price and actually coming out on top. One of the nicest shoes in my collection.

I got my first at 235 nd second for 185. I was kicking myself at d time but I really love d 1s, if you guys cant tell, lol so I decided to scoop em up anyways. This is before finding out how good of a leather they used on these. Just purely because they were bred 1s. But now that I think about it, I'm glad I pulled the trigger with no hesitation.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom