Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold one of my extra DS pairs I had for $400 at the last DXC in SF.
From what y'all say, it makes me think I should have asked for more.

I only have one pair left and I want to keep 'em!
. . . but if I can fetch upwards of 6,7hun at DXC SJ, someone can have 'em.
seriously.
I just sold my pair today for 770.  I didnt want to but they are a half size too big and that price is too good to pass up.

That being said I need to get another pair.  I paid 300 for the pair I just sold. You guys think would I be able to get another pair for that price?

Yes, no, anybody?

Do you not own any pairs of 1's? These run TTS and there weren't a lot of half sizes available if I recall. A half size down means you probably need to wear them loose as they are obviously a narrow shoe. You'd almost be better off going up rather than down on these, but I guess almost 2 years later beggars can't be choosers.

Yes, no, anybody?
In my book yes, 1s normally run snug since they narrow but if the price is right go for it
Yes, no, anybody?
Do you not own any pairs of 1's? These run TTS and there weren't a lot of half sizes available if I recall. A half size down means you probably need to wear them loose as they are obviously a narrow shoe. You'd almost be better off going up rather than down on these, but I guess almost 2 years later beggars can't be choosers.
Thanks for the input bros. Had a offer I could afford on a pair half size small. I have a pair of Royals and they are TTS but didn't know with the quality differences if the Banneds fit different. I guess the search continues.

Ya'll Can Have These Retro's........ Had To Keep **** OG Over Here With My Most Recent Pickup
glasses.gif

1985's Are UNBEATABLE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been Working On This '85 Trio For YEARS Now!
Prices on these are ridiculous nowadays . I remember paying 230 a week after the release and that was considered a lot at the time .
I remember thinking i was gonna double up later on after the price dropped... never happened.

What do u guys think about the 01 retro? Mainly the quality, but about to buy a pair of DS 01 retro and i think it will break apart after a few months of wear. Thoughts?

ds retro 1 from 01 won't break apart. I had a pair of those and the banned 1's sold both for $500 each last year.

Question for you guys... or I guess it's more like a poll.
If you were looking to buy a deadstock pair, trade for these, or size swap with somebody,

would it be a deal breaker for you if they took the black laces out of the pack and swapped out the red?

I wanna swap the laces on my DS pair, but I still wanna size swap before I can wear these.
I used to go .5 size up in 1s since they felt a bit narrow for me, but recently the 1s I've been wearing seems like they break in after a while, so I would like them in a smaller size.

Any idea on where I can find a pair ina size 9.5?

I'd actually prefer the '01 retro over the "banned".
At this point I think ebay is your only option, and unfortunately those prices are ridiculous. Apparently JB might be releasing the Bred 1s again later this year so maybe you might want to just wait it out.

Just copped a DS pair in my true size.
Basically i turned 2013 royal 1s plus $150 cash for them. I think I came up. What you guys think

And I was one of the dudes in the royal thread looking to trade up for banned 1s. Said I would and I did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom