Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, last year a few of the 4s sold out fast (and a few of them sat like nobody's business) but the breds were the black friday release.  i think it's fairly possible for them to be the BF release.
agreed, makes great sense for JB to drop them on Black Friday seeing as the previous years we have seen all bred models drop but who knows. Not going to speculate will just have to wait and see..

agreed, makes great sense for JB to drop them on Black Friday seeing as the previous years we have seen all bred models drop but who knows. Not going to speculate will just have to wait and see..
That sure would cause some mayhem

nah bro your being a snob or just fronting

all the OG 1's this yr have had nice quality leather

I dont know about that

I'll take the 2001 pairs over this years leather 1's

Jaysgotem is right on the banned leather

Its like night and day on the quality

Last edited:
today i was asked to sell one of my DS pairs of banned 1's for Tom Brady to wear in a Paramount Pictures film, for a scene that's gonna be based in the 80's... they said he and his agent specifically asked for the banned 1's cuz they have the best leather and nike air. thought that was crazy they were that specific, but cool as hell. :pimp: after a long convo on the phone, there might be a lot more opportunities for me with Paramount, and even some big sports event DJing gigs thru the sports agents they work with (they mentioned the next super bowl)... they are recommending me and putting me in touch with some people to make some stuff happen... today was a good day... all cuz of the banned 1. haha! :nthat:

today i was asked to sell one of my DS pairs of banned 1's for Tom Brady to wear in a Paramount Pictures film, for a scene that's gonna be based in the 80's... they said he and his agent specifically asked for the banned 1's cuz they have the best leather and nike air. thought that was crazy they were that specific, but cool as hell.
pimp.gif
after a long convo on the phone, there might be a lot more opportunities for me with Paramount, and even some big sports event DJing gigs thru the sports agents they work with (they mentioned the next super bowl)... they are recommending me and putting me in touch with some people to make some stuff happen... today was a good day... all cuz of the banned 1. haha!
nthat.gif
Let's go boy! I'd be hype as ****

today i was asked to sell one of my DS pairs of banned 1's for Tom Brady to wear in a Paramount Pictures film, for a scene that's gonna be based in the 80's... they said he and his agent specifically asked for the banned 1's cuz they have the best leather and nike air. thought that was crazy they were that specific, but cool as hell.
pimp.gif
after a long convo on the phone, there might be a lot more opportunities for me with Paramount, and even some big sports event DJing gigs thru the sports agents they work with (they mentioned the next super bowl)... they are recommending me and putting me in touch with some people to make some stuff happen... today was a good day... all cuz of the banned 1. haha!
nthat.gif
Damn bro how you even come up on that?

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
If this is true that's really dope. But be wary of Hollywood, there are a lot of manupalitive people there in high power positions.

today i was asked to sell one of my DS pairs of banned 1's for Tom Brady to wear in a Paramount Pictures film, for a scene that's gonna be based in the 80's... they said he and his agent specifically asked for the banned 1's cuz they have the best leather and nike air. thought that was crazy they were that specific, but cool as hell. :pimp: after a long convo on the phone, there might be a lot more opportunities for me with Paramount, and even some big sports event DJing gigs thru the sports agents they work with (they mentioned the next super bowl)... they are recommending me and putting me in touch with some people to make some stuff happen... today was a good day... all cuz of the banned 1. haha! :nthat:

ballin son.

what size shoe that crybaby playing for a cheater *** coach wear? haha

even tho he is an all time great qb no doubt.

@DJ nice, but make sure to get all that in writing. They'll gas you up with big opportunities just to get what they want, then nvr call back.

well, he wasn't buttering me up to come down on the price, he didn't even try to haggle (i wouldn't have budged anyways)... we had a really thorough convo, he knows some stuff, and he really picked my brain about some stuff, so i think by the end he could see where i could help them out on a few things (acquiring certain shoes, for decent prices, and knowing their authentic, etc), and possibly some DJ opportunities...

we'll see... certainly nothing to lose...

Dj pronto don't take the money just ask him if Giselle has any girlfriends, sisters, or cousins looking for a Greencard

what are you talking about your selling your precious pair on craigslist and i believe sole collector for $900.00
so you want the price to drop

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/clo/3918721277.html

unless your going to say someone stole you pics :rolleyes
Hell no I'm selling mine but I'm not in here trying to gas up the price. They're already overhyped. I'm perfectly fine with the quality of the 1's this year.

Already came to the realization that Red Octobers aren't being bought at retail. But I am actually being honest about the price of them being jacked up --- doesn't really help my resale case if you catch what I'm saying :rollseyes

If I sell them I sell them. If not than that's fine too. Either way I'll be doubling up on the Bred's at the end of the year. I for one think the quality is fine on all of the 1's released this year.

Most people with '01 royals admitted that the 2013 Retros were just as good, if not better in quality. I don't understand your argument that the 2001 pairs had better quality and all the pairs this year have been "trash". You're the only one I've seen with that opinion.

Not sure if its because you struck out on pairs like royals for retail or you truly believe that the quality is poor or because you're trying to prove that banneds are worth more. Either way I clearly don't agree with you on this.

Got 'em lol
How'd he get me if I'm saying they aren't as special as he's makin them seem? If I post them for 900... And someone offers my asking price then im selling them for 900. I'm not going to go out of my way to tell them how much greater banneds are. My argument here does not help my listing at all. In fact it hurts its case.

They're very cool. I'm happy I owned them.... But I guarantee I'll be almost as happy if not as happy with the bred 1's that are coming out.

@proto congrants on the opportunity man! story doesn't sound too far fetched at all since your banneds are a size 13 and brady seems like a big dude #nohomo

loved today! (don't mind the shadow grays haha picked em up at the same time)

I would gladly welcome the opportunity to scoop a pair of Banned 1s in my size. Should have pulled the trigger when I had the chance, probably won't get another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom