Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a good shoe product for patent leather shoes  like that. With that toe box, you have to wear a sneaker shield or else its going to crease worse than any shoe you can imagine.

Would trading a pair of DS 2013 Black & Gold Patent 1's be equal to a DS pair of Banned's? I'm seriously thinking of doing this but wanted to get some opinions first. Thanks in advance fam!

In terms of value.. It's probably pretty close..
And that's only because the rarity of the black and golds..
Banneds are by far the better sneaker though..

Saw a pair of black and golds the other day and they definitely turn heads. Banned's are still the premier Air Jordan 1 though...

Finally got a pair

I really hope I can get my pair come the 28th of December. I'm hoping since I pass on the Taxis and 11s that karma will allow me to get these.

Thanks fam n it's wrapped like that because I got it at a consignment store.

Last edited:
What is the point of shrink wrapping that shoe?
consignment shops wrap them up on cause they display them and tons of ppl will inevitably pick them up and you know not everyone has clean hands. plus it keeps dust off of them. 

consignment shops wrap them up on cause they display them and tons of ppl will inevitably pick them up and you know not everyone has clean hands. plus it keeps dust off of them. 
I hear ya. Ive seen personal pics like that and just hahaha u know.

Kind of understand for a consignment shop. But for personal use, wouldn't wrapping it like that dry out the leather quicker? Unless its in a controlled environment I guess

Kind of understand for a consignment shop. But for personal use, wouldn't wrapping it like that dry out the leather quicker? Unless its in a controlled environment I guess

If it was a pair I got and I wasn't planning on wearing them for awhile I would Vac-bag them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom