Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to see pics and ask yourself if you are cool with paying $500? Pricing is subjective to everyone but that seems to be the range for VNDS pairs ($500-600).

You need to see pics and ask yourself if you are cool with paying $500? Pricing is subjective to everyone but that seems to be the range for VNDS pairs ($500-600).
at that price its a steal at its current market. i cant any a size 8 for less than 1k, 

flgithclub overprice..and ebay, just no luck locally also

Selling off a bunch of my unworn pairs to fund these. Just can't seem to find them.

How do they fit compared to the 2013/2014 AJ1s?

Deal check. 680 cash

locobans locobans I would love to, but fc asking 1150 for ds. People on ebay asking even more. Unless someone knows someone, im just trying to make due with the options i have.

locobans locobans I would love to, but fc asking 1150 for ds. People on ebay asking even more. Unless someone knows someone, im just trying to make due with the options i have.

I hear you fam... not dissin by any means just my personal opinion :smokin

It still a fair deal nevertheless...

I know you just looking out for me. If someone is hiding a few pairs lmk

In 2011 i was busy blowing money on cars instead of shoes haha

Yep banned can be an every day shoe. Not sure patents can do that. They are nice to look at when DS though.

babyjs23 babyjs23 wow nice!

Hey can you tell me what came with the shoes? I never had a chance to see a brand new pair.

-shoes
-two lace bags
-two extra set if laces
-shoe trees?
-ankle cardboard?
-special wrapping paper?

Wasn't sure what my pair was missing. Appreciate it!

boosthog boosthog
Each pair I bought came with the "X" banned tissue paper, extra lace bags on both left and right shoes, original black banned boxes, and stuffed paper in the toe box area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom