Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 very strong username to post.

these are barely 4 years old. Theres people still wearing 1985 AJ1's lol and you're worried about a 2011 release?

Banned 1 has the type of leather that looks better over time, worn. Ive been pretty much wearin mine sinve release regularly and theres even barely crease. Youll deff feel the difference in these compare to other 1s. .

Besides being tanks and holding up better than any other model in my opinion I think they are the best looking and a timeless model I will be wearing my banneds when I'm 50 less than 20 years from now

True, my 01s still look fresh after wearing them so damn much. They really are tanks that don't look bad with scuffs or creases. The older heads seem to really appreciate this shoe.

Nothing Is better than a deadstock brand new shoe and the smell is priceless but a clos second is that semi beat up creased up pair of ones I enjoy the creases and vintage look these shoes are priceless anD TIMELESS

Came across a Royal for Banned trad. Dude wants a sz 9 Royal, but I dont want to be stuck w a sz10 Banned.

Came across a Royal for Banned trad. Dude wants a sz 9 Royal, but I dont want to be stuck w a sz10 Banned.

Probably not worth it.

The difference in price is probably like $300 if you wanna go through the process of selling the banneds to try to recoup your size

Don't do it unless your getting a even size swap
getting a size 9 in banned's are hard to find

I remember most outlets never received a size 9

Stores had full size runs but jumped from 8.5 to 9.5
if there was any size 9's it was one or 2 pairs.

I had a friend who worked at Nike at the time track down a size 9 at a Chicago outlet for me.

does anybody remember the backstory why the shoes hit the outlet in the first place not to regular retail

Last edited:

I had a friend who worked at Nike at the time track down a size 9 at a Chicago outlet for me.

does anybody remember the backstory why the shoes hit the outlet in the first place not to regular retail

I've heard a few different ones.

The one that makes the most sense to me is that it was part of the marketing and since they were 'banned' the shoe would be scrapped and sent to outlets

I've heard a few different ones.

The one that makes the most sense to me is that it was part of the marketing and since they were 'banned' the shoe would be scrapped and sent to outlets
shoes hit the outlets because they had the wrong date inside the sneaker, it was 1984, not 1985. Nike realized after making about 9,000 pair.

^^^
You'd think they'd do their homework before making a bone headed mistake. They made the history, but still got it wrong.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep Yeah it's hard to come across a sz9 no doubt. I was searching ever since I got intetested in Jordans again. I settled with a 8.5, and content with it. You still sitting on a few pairs?

You sure about that? They've released plenty of shoes with the wrong date/stats on em.

I figured they did it on purpose so to avoid the whole air ship thing

You sure about that? They've released plenty of shoes with the wrong date/stats on em.

They have released a lot of shoes with wrong dates, but from what I know they didnt realize til after. Theyve stopped production many of times on JB items with false info. So that story could hold truth. I dont think they did the outlet on purpose, because remember there was said to be a correct release after. However it didnt happen.

They have released a lot of shoes with wrong dates, but from what I know they didnt realize til after. Theyve stopped production many of times on JB items with false info. So that story could hold truth. I dont think they did the outlet on purpose, because remember there was said to be a correct release after. However it didnt happen.

Well remeber the correct release version?

With the black 'X' and the jumpman and stuff

mine are size 9 :smokin

But man that would be a tempting trade honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom