Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reallllllllly shocked the employees didn't scoop these up.... Every Nike run store and outlet I know the employees pick these before we even have a chance to know they are there

if i dont get any of supreme 5's i might trade my DS size 9 banned for all 3 supreme 5's in size 8.5 and some cash on top

Last edited:
I've returned stuff that was at least 16 months old, receipt was barely readable. No refund just store credit

Pics or ducktales @ekhunter

hes right if talking about nike products if you return them to a nike store

you will get current store credit on a gift card if no receipt or if you have the receipt full price you paid back in cash or on you credit card

Last edited:
if you got no receipt you'll get the lowest price that they've sold it for.

so if they ever had legend blue xi's at the outlets for like 120, you get 120 credit.

just found 4 pairs of these at my PA outlet, 2 size 9's and 1 10 and a 12, all ds with box lid and everything they were 100/PEAR. i grabbed them all, they said some lady returned them after her son died, had reciept and all!!! i couldnt believe it when my friend that works there called me to come get em!!!
A story like that with no proof? :smh:

just found 4 pairs of these at my PA outlet, 2 size 9's and 1 10 and a 12, all ds with box lid and everything they were 100/PEAR. i grabbed them all, they said some lady returned them after her son died, had reciept and all!!! i couldnt believe it when my friend that works there called me to come get em!!!
Pics or it didn't happen.

poidh

Fakes are here [emoji]128547[/emoji]

They can't be close tho right? Have to be an easy tell

1st run of these will be easy to spot and just like every replica will get better with time.
mean.gif
 I mean for those (like myself) who wasn't lucky enough to get a pair this might seem like an avenue........ but I'd rather never have them in hand than to have fakes. to me the "imagine if...." will always be real lol.

Last edited:
so i was thinking about the whole "banned" situation and i always hated that these were labeled as "banned" but i have come to the conclusion that the branding (is still stupid) is correct in the fact that those colors were banned but not just this specific model and the jordan 1 black red was just not the shoe he wore when they did the official banning of his shoes. random and irrelevant to the shoe itself in the thread i just heard it in my head and had to share... carry on

so i was thinking about the whole "banned" situation and i always hated that these were labeled as "banned" but i have come to the conclusion that the branding (is still stupid) is correct in the fact that those colors were banned but not just this specific model and the jordan 1 black red was just not the shoe he wore when they did the official banning of his shoes. random and irrelevant to the shoe itself in the thread i just heard it in my head and had to share... carry on

Yeah the Air Ships were Banned while the AJ1 was still a prototype, so when the AJ1 dropped in the Red/Blk color they were technically Banned too.

You could call em dunk contest 1s :lol:

Since Khaled in the spotlight right now due to vids on complex , in honor of him

I'm gonna call them " you're banned from owning them....we the best"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom