Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHIO LOSES AGAIN. are there no outlets that are getting them in or close to ohio? The closes outlet that I seen so far is CHICAGO!!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

They only have 1 size 9 and it might not even hit the floor after the employee raffle. Yes, they're only raffling 5 pairs for employees, so at least they are trying to keep it fair.

All other sizes 8-10 pairs per size.
well that sure doesn't add up. sounds like something shifty might be goin on over there.

I don't think anything shady is going on.

From the way they are handling their employee purchase it seems like they really are trying to keep it fair and not let the employees buy them all out like they have in the past.

By the way the employee raffle happened already and my boy was one of the 5 to get his ticket pulled. He said that size 9 will be for sale to customers.

Take it for what its worth but jersey gardens shipment has been delayed and they won't have em till either tomorrow afternoon or Thursday....

BayArea heads San Leandro outlet has them. They are not telling any one over the phone or in stores. They are known to be a shady store. They have about 80 pairs. I'm assuming they gonna release it at a random time

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

OHIO LOSES AGAIN. are there no outlets that are getting them in or close to ohio? The closes outlet that I seen so far is CHICAGO!!

I feel your pain.  Looks like I'll be paying a ton for another limited release.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

BayArea heads San Leandro outlet has them. They are not telling any one over the phone or in stores. They are known to be a shady store. They have about 80 pairs. I'm assuming they gonna release it at a random time

That's what I just heard too.Good to know they're 2 spots getting these in Norcal.

Originally Posted by shoepreme

Here are a few detailed pics I took of the Banned 1's...the rest can be found here http://www.shoepreme.com/

Welcome to NikeTalk Taylor.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

so i been talking with my outlet for a week and today they say there not getting them
im so sick of this, im about to just get on ebay and get raped
anyone know whats going on with these is Memphis TN?

I'm gonna go to the employee store Tommorow just in case. But I am doubtful. Hopefully it's some good stuff in there nonetheless tho. Maybe something trade worthy.

When you all planning on heading to Marysville? I work in the mall and close tonight so I might just pack a blanket and pillows and set up a bed right in front of Nike if there really are RV's camping out there..most likely canadians or crackheads at walmart like we already said.

finally, someone with quality detailed pics.
too bad when you click on the pic for a larger version you get sent to their shop w/ some sweet *** rape prices.
cool!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

finally, someone with quality detailed pics.
too bad when you click on the pic for a larger version you get sent to their shop w/ some sweet *** rape prices.
cool!
indifferent.gif

it went straight to the pics at first but he must have switched it to the store first
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

okay okay.... just a heads up. So there are 3 versions of this shoe officially pictured out there. Obviously the majority of us will only be able to get the ones with the "red X" on the back. Which IMO is the best. So, then there is the one with the black x over a jumpman logo on the back. Which can be seen here:

http://www.modern-notorie...tential-release-version/

Then there is this other one...... now people might say that it is the same one as the one on the above link. But, it's not cause this one just has a black x, not a black x OVER a jumpman logo. And the leather seams to be a lower quality than the premium leather used on the ones releasing at outlets. But you guys take a look. Give me your insight. Will Black X over the Jumpman be the GR or will the ones with just the black X be the GR. Or will there even be a GR. Take a look:

shindo03 wrote:

Then there is this other one...... now people might say that it is the same one as the one on the above link. But, it's not cause this one just has a black x, not a black x OVER a jumpman logo. And the leather seams to be a lower quality than the premium leather used on the ones releasing at outlets. But you guys take a look. Give me your insight. Will Black X over the Jumpman be the GR or will the ones with just the black X be the GR. Or will there even be a GR. Take a look:

On the link above, it also looks like the Nike and Air on the tongue is trademarked. 3 versions out there...smh, crazy.

GeNeRaTiOnZ wrote:
SoFarGone510 wrote:

That's what I just heard too. Good to know they're 2 spots getting these in Norcal.

Man, I was just there at the store last thursday. The employee told me that they were not getting them. He also said that since they were a clearance store, they never know whats coming in. That store is shady as hell!

These are definitely going down as the biggest gimmick to me when it comes to Jordan shoes. Especially if JB release GR's without Nike Air on tongue.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

shindo03 wrote:

On the link above, it also looks like the Nike and Air on the tongue is trademarked. 3 versions out there...smh, crazy.

But I think that youtube link one is just a sample just like the ugly one with the x over the jumpman. I actually think there is not gonna be GR. I think this IS the release of the shoe. And they are not even gonna drop GR release. Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom