Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the deal with Sawgrass outlet? Anyone got a word of when they're getting em?

ALLL these nike worker are mad liar bro none are telling the truths about when the factory are releasing them!!!! man bump this!!!!!

Such an easy cop . Got to the store about an hour after they opened, waited in line for about 15 mins, was back home less than an hour after I left.

Good luck to all still on the hunt.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Whats the deal with Sawgrass outlet? Anyone got a word of when they're getting em?

they already have them, i called but they wont accept phone orders. cop me a sz 10.5 or 11 if your close, i will tip well.

Easy copp at woodbury. Crew was able to grab 8
pimp.gif
. Sounds like nt was heavy out there.I was wearin kashima 97s

Originally Posted by JAYS

ALLL these nike worker are mad liar bro none are telling the truths about when the factory are releasing them!!!! man bump this!!!!!

I LOL'd at your "S" placement. FYI.Sorry. Good luck at everyone tryna snag their pairs. I'm headed to the Nike Employee store now doubt they got em but hopefullysomething decent will be copped.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by miamin2

they already have them, i called but they wont accept phone orders. cop me a sz 10.5 or 11 if your close, i will tip well.

My homeboy is on the way back home from the 305 and he was going to pick me up a pair but I just found out they sold out.  Good luck to everyone.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by ColdCity

JB/Nike is loving all this

I hope they love it so much that they release them again nationwide.  They FINALLY make a non plastic shoe and you gotta jump thru hoops to get it. 

Did yall cop? My boy scooped these Southside with a breeze. No camp out, got there an hour or so before release.
Are they sold out there? I'm gonna head over there in a bit.

Man all these people saying that it wasn't that bad and even came out with multiple pairs. Kinda makes me wish I didn't live in the Bay Area, hypebeast central!!! I swear vacaville got people camping since 6pm yesterday at an nike OUTLET. 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Damn these kids.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Easy copp at woodbury. Crew was able to grab 8
pimp.gif
. Sounds like nt was heavy out there.I was wearin kashima 97s

Think I saw you. Had on my blk/university 12s and a yankee fitted. Was gonna wear my NT had but I put it down
laugh.gif

Just got home from Riverhead and breakfast with everyone I was with got about 13 pairs total. 1 for myself and am pleased with the quality for the most part, box could be better but its not a big deal.

They were semi strict on the 1 per customer people ran out to their cars and ran back online but that only worked for a few people. I did camp overnight but it was worth it imo, even if it was at a factory store. It was fun, and I will post detailed pics after I sleep for a bit. Hope everyone had an easy cop.
And around 9:15ish they still had pairs chillen but im sure they are gone by now.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by JAYS

I LOL'd at your "S" placement. FYI.Sorry. Good luck at everyone tryna snag their pairs. I'm headed to the Nike Employee store now doubt they got em but hopefullysomething decent will be copped.

^^ Chill dude right here.

Nice meeting up w/you yesterday.  Good luck and good lookin for providing us w/an unfortunately much needed service... 

I haven't seen a pair yet in person but man the leather on those look immaculate
pimp.gif

Can someone give me some feed back on that

AZ Mills is about to open. About 30 or so people didn't get a wristband. I'd say before they finished giving out the wristbands there were about 150 people out here.

Closest spot to me isn't doing any phone orders, told me to call back later today and check. He did say he got 100+ pairs and only sold about 60 though, so I'm holding out hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom