Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by puddinpopp

bucknuteagle wrote:
roll.gif
I think the next release I go to I'm gonna rock some fake yeezy's and see how many people I can convince they're real. And congrats to everybody on here that's going to rock these.  I may have missed out today, but these WILL be on my feet soon.
wait what? so you rock fakes to releases?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nice call, nice call, you got me. I just thought of it because "banned" seems to be the new "yeezy" for people trying to up the hits that their auction gets on ebay.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Kev... why you didn't holla at me? Who copped for you?

DF!!!
Aint no thang Ant.  You've done MORE than enough for me in the past and, in fact, I owe you a couple.

You know how I roll.

YO!
Originally Posted by Mikey23

Dude wanting 295$ is on crack.

Is he?

And I admittely purchased multiple pairs - with some respect (I waited for others to cop before I got back in line). Times have changed, fellas. It is what it is.

DF!!!
To dudes complaining about the $295 price tag... If you were able to pickup multiple pairs what is a "reasonable" price that you'd sell for??? Just curious.

Originally Posted by 430AM

YO!
Originally Posted by Mikey23

Dude wanting 295$ is on crack.

Is he?

And I admittely purchased multiple pairs - with some respect (I waited for others to cop before I got back in line). Times have changed, fellas. It is what it is.

DF!!!
To dudes complaining about the $295 price tag... If you were able to pickup multiple pairs what is a "reasonable" price that you'd sell for??? Just curious.
I think it depends on how much time I spent. If I had to drive for an hour plus, wait in line for however many hours, etc. Then I'd at least want to recoup gas money and something for my troubles, but almost 3 times what you paid is clearly price gouging.  The one real exception I've seen for a price like that is the dude in Canada; if you're having to cross national borders, then yeah, expect to pay a bit more.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

YO!

The game is crazy... I saw dudes this morning who I KNOW ain't heads like that. Dudes in line around me talking reckless "I would've bought all of them if they let me." It's soul less.
Basically described the Vacaville scene today.

I went knowing it was a lost cause but hoped to get lucky. Got there around 6:30 and all cats were talking about were reselling, even saw some dude rocking fake foams
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wasn't even upset that I didnt get a pair but damn times sure have changed.

Wow, that is just plain funny. People are truly trying to sell a "B-grade" for rape prices?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I didn't think that these were all that great when I saw them the very first time and truth be told they would have ended up at outlets anyway (that was the only way I would have copped them to begin with). Good luck to those chasing these, I hope you get your pair and rock them. As for me, TB3 are out at the end of this week, I'm worrying about THAT.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

all i wanted was 1 pair to actually wear
frown.gif

Not me. Im going to be rocking the  GR that supposedly comes out this fall.  As for these  Limited scrapped versions, Ill be  framing these bad boys.

I've seen the price of these shoes at $600 last week and they sat, $500 this week and they sat, $400 then $300+ "Buy It Now" prices yesterday and now people are starting auctions for $1, $100 and $175 today. I'm going to sit back and watch the resellers cut each others throats. They always do this, because they realize that they weren't the only person with this bright idea/vision of "Making It Big" scheme. Next thing you know...the sellers start chopping each others legs off by dropping their prices. Once that happens...none of the sellers have a price/leg to stand on. A sellers panic, pandemonium and reality starts to take over. Then their prices start to reflect an realistic price to match their new found reality.

I truly believe that there were way more resellers than buyers on this release. All the more reason why reality will settle in.

Some don't have to agree, but I've seen it time after time. Just sit back, relax and wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

I've seen the price of these shoes at $600 last week and they sat, $500 this week and they sat, $400 then $300+ "Buy It Now" prices yesterday and now people are starting auctions for $1, $100 and $175 today. I'm going to sit back and watch the resellers cut each others throats. They always do this, because they realize that they weren't the only person with this bright idea/vision of "Making It Big" scheme. Next thing you know...the sellers start chopping each others legs off by dropping their prices. Once that happens...none of the sellers have a price/leg to stand on. A sellers panic, pandemonium and reality starts to take over. Then their prices start to reflect an realistic price to match their new found reality.

I truly believe that there were way more resellers than buyers on this release. All the more reason why reality will settle in.

Some don't have to agree, but I've seen it time after time. Just sit back, relax and wait
pimp.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

YO!

Is he?

DF!!!
Ant did you have on the NT hat @ concord mills?

Originally Posted by youngj00

pimp.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yep.

I was a little salty balls about missing these , but I'm feeling a little better after I pulled these out of the closet , i still gotta admit those red laces really make that shoe POP , gotta find some suitable red laces for these now
b5e35081e8274f64be662657fb3d0250f4346fa.jpg
3a225e6eec4d7b9f28affb8cde2ecfb7b1c71bd.jpg

and smh at the price , these band joints were discounted at to $109 down from $124 and still $20 more then these were on release day in 01, inflation is a mo Fo
p>

Got mine today at Woodbury Commons in 11.5. They are not too bad but the box is kinda flimsy. Threw them up on ebay. See what happens. HAHA waiting for the hammer to drop after that comment.

I see this one dude shill bidding like there's no tomorrow. I wouldn't bid on his stuff on G.P./based on the fact that the auction is already flawed. His name is matthewbarr11 on eBay. It's obvious when the winning bidder has bid with you 100% of the time and has more than 1, 2, 3 and 4 feedbacks. You mean to tell me that he only buys from him? Lol! Shill bidding at it's finest or should I say it's worst!!! Lol!
roll.gif

I guess that he may called this a automated reserve price. Lol!

Originally Posted by STILLENMAX

Got mine today at Woodbury Commons in 11.5. They are not too bad but the box is kinda flimsy. Threw them up on ebay. See what happens. HAHA waiting for the hammer to drop after that comment.

30t6p3b.gif

Like I wrote in the NC post, its all about "cost analysis" at the end of the day for me personally.

Me?  10 hour total drive.  Taking off work (with stuffed piled up upon my return, already during a short work week), gas, food, time, effort once I'm at spot, lack of sleep, not picking up/dropping off kid/responsibilities at home, etc., being irritated returning home/work...

I'd rather pay someone legit like "AirAnt", because using the "cost analysis" it's a lot LESS if I would have gotten them myself when you add all that up in real life terms.

Again, just speaking for me... And the folks here with actual careers.

Originally Posted by STILLENMAX

HAHAHAHA..........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kicks409

Didn't get mine either they were on some slick shi* in new Orleans man!
slick %*!*? lol how come you didnt get yours? There was only like..10 people in line at 7am.

I see this one dude shill bidding like there's no tomorrow. I wouldn't bid on his stuff on G.P./based on the fact that the auction is already flawed. His name is matthewbarr11 on eBay. It's obvious when the winning bidder has bid with you 100% of the time and has more than 1, 2, 3 and 4 feedbacks. You mean to tell me that he only buys from him? Lol! Shill bidding at it's finest or should I say it's worst!!! Lol!
roll.gif

He's so stupid that he's done this many times before and he always leaves both of his accounts with feedback from each other. His other name is: rbard88. Wait for this one to be re-listed later, because he will end up being his best customer; like a weed man who smokes weed. Lol!
roll.gif

Got my two pair at New Orleans today. Lucky to be in the right city at the right time. Again, it was like alot of spots you guys are describing, everything thinks they're gonna "come up" off this shoe, but obviously have new real understanding of supply/demand. The Black/Red 1's being my favorite pair, I had to get 2, you never know if we'll ever see real leather 1's ever again. My 01's are too beat up for anything now.

But like I said, people don't understand. The $500+ price tag was set because people were under the influence that this was going to be a shoe that everyone was buying to wear and like 30% of them would make the resale market.

However, from what I'm seeing and you guys are saying, seems like 60% plus of these shoes are being put straight for sale.

Listen, if you want these. Wait. Give it a few weeks. Don't pay $500. Watch what happens. If there are that many people willing to drastically over pay, let them.

Just a heads up to all. I am with the Port Authority Police of NY/NJ and use to be on here as PAPD01 so not a newbie..for any of the youngins to the Jordan game who are still un sure of fakes and variants...the market is now being flooded with the retro XI lows in every color under the sun as well as the true blues..with the IIIs cement knock off box and all so just a heads up for anybody shopping for kicks in the Canal st area of NYC. I admit it to the true blues looked quite good my friends.....BGA (POE POE TERM FOR BETTER GUARD YOUR ***.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Like I wrote in the NC post, its all about "cost analysis" at the end of the day for me personally.

Me?  10 hour total drive.  Taking off work (with stuffed piled up upon my return, already during a short work week), gas, food, time, effort once I'm at spot, lack of sleep, not picking up/dropping off kid/responsibilities at home, etc., being irritated returning home/work...

I'd rather pay someone legit like "AirAnt", because using the "cost analysis" it's a lot LESS if I would have gotten them myself when you add all that up in real life terms.

Again, just speaking for me... And the folks here with actual careers.

cost benefit analysis....the basics of economics. "there is no such thing as a free lunch." 
pimp.gif

roll.gif

He's so stupid that he's done this many times before and he always leaves both of his accounts with feedback from each other. His other name is: rbard88. Wait for this one to be re-listed later, because he will end up being his best customer; like a weed man who smokes weed. Lol!
roll.gif
He's using a username with 0 feedback on his size 11 and size 12's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom