Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by sincere

I think that I finally have my size 13 thanks to an NTer. I will let ya'll know for sure when I get them in the mail.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats homie. Dudes get bugeyed when they see the profit they can make from reselling, but in the long run you gain so much more by helping someone out.
TRUTH .. congrats sincere 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

I got word on someone who was near an outlet, like 10 mins away so I hit him up asking if he could hook it up. This guy wanted me to pay him $250 for driving 10 minutes down the road to buy the shoes. He was trying to make over $100 off me and from I heard he gets a military discount on top.

Sad part is...he already had 2 pairs.

I wonder why I hook people up sometimes when most of the jits on here are straight up lames.
laugh.gif
people trying to come up on these. That no phone order policy is really hurting people right now.

^
How is he a clown when, 9 times out of ten, he lurk the forms and knows the Jada character sells/trades like everyone else?

Maybe I'm lost, but if you don't know a person, they bound to flip on your hook-up. 

Just cause you looked out on GR for folks don't mean you got rights on a hot release all of sudden with people you don't frequent. 
laugh.gif

It's all in the game jo.

I sell and trade at highest market value?

I just sold Camo Kobes a week and half early for $150 SHIPPED.

All shoes I sell are at market or under market value, plenty of people can concur.

I've hooked around 15 people up on the Electric HOH Foams in the last week not making a dime, I've done it with others too.

Keep trollin, ace.Notice I had a
laugh.gif
because I thought it was funny, but also lame that no reliable peeps out there. And "GR" releases? These came out at an outlet...does that make these much more "exclusive" to you?
laugh.gif
Old +!@ man with too much time on his hands.

Got my size 11 in Wrentham this morning, my new homie Lyndon snatched up a pair of size 14s afterwards too. 

Don't believe the anti-hype, these are sick shoes.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"NTers" boy...

Sell at highest price when they sellin' something, but quick to look for a hookup from others, then complain when they can't get over.

lol.

Man ain't that the truth. I was lucky enough to get 1 pair. I'll be looking for another pair, but at these crazy prices I'll just have to wait.

"Jada2001Retro,"

You can keep your essay.    And again, you are nothing but a few years younger than me, so save all that.

You just 18 in the head I guess.

My only point is your story tells more about your character than anyone else's.

$250 is market value on these.

Just like your items you sell, what you ACTUALLY paid ain't nobody's business.

And I don't need to post who I helped for credibility.  That's insincere.  #lesson

Again, its all in the game. Save the stories for the kids, unless, you still think and act like you 18.

#done.

^
How is he a clown when, 9 times out of ten, he lurk the forms and knows the Jada character sells/trades like everyone else?

Maybe I'm lost, but if you don't know a person, they bound to flip on your hook-up. 

Just cause you looked out on GR for folks don't mean you got rights on a hot release all of sudden with people you don't frequent. 
laugh.gif

It's all in the game jo.
I get having your "reg" hookups, and people you can "trust", but when it comes to this stuff, finding trustworthy peeps is tough no doubt.

Here's the thing though.  If anyone on here approaches me about helping 'em out and is REASONABLE about it, I will do my best to do so.  If they wanna pay me for my trouble/time, great.  If they do me wrong or flake- its over, but if they are straight up and come through, its just one more "avenue" you have down the road.  I do my best not to do others wrong, and try to do right by them.  Its pretty simple, it doesn't take much, and it works in the long run.  If people maintain this kind of approach, NT and the like is a very helpful "tool".

If you get greedy, jaded, salty, and downright nasty, and think this is something you can truly "profit" from, you're in it for the wrong reasons- if it doesn't bite you now or somewhere down the road, eventually it will.  I understand there's guys on here that apparently have funded their kids college educations, payed off Bentleys, and bought condos in South Beach with their "profits", but really, there are better, easier, and frankly more productive ways to "make it" than to "bend people" over on shoe sales.  End rant.  Well done to all those who picked these up. Onto TBs this weekend.

All shoes I sell are at market or under market value, plenty of people can concur.

I've hooked around 15 people up on the Electric HOH Foams in the last week not making a dime, I've done it with others too.

laugh.gif
because I thought it was funny, but also lame that no reliable peeps out there. And "GR" releases? These came out at an outlet...does that make these much more "exclusive" to you?
laugh.gif

Quoted for #TeamAntiResell

Originally Posted by PTone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quoted for #TeamAntiResell

Still surprised that the Bay Area got shown no love on these. 3 outlets who were all clueless (or pretended to be) about this release.

roll.gif
  all this yip yap about helping each other out on NT and the very kids talking *%+ about resellers are holding multiple pairs and nobody is offering them for "NT Fam" prices...why don't one of you put your shoes where your mouth is and let go of those pairs to some NTers if your so anti reseller?

got mines
shout out to rauls054 for helping make it happen
glad some outlets followed through with the 1 per customer rule

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

roll.gif
  all this yip yap about helping each other out on NT and the very kids talking *%+ about resellers are holding multiple pairs and nobody is offering them for "NT Fam" prices...why don't one of you put your shoes where your mouth is and let go of those pairs to some NTers if your so anti reseller?

i-know-you-aint-talkin-2-me-o.gif

I know this kid ain't talkin to me...

^

laugh.gif

It's all in the game jo.

This, I only hooked up one person only because he was the first one to hit me up, and the rest of the pairs were flipped for a good price,
and some of the dudes that hit me up, asking to hook them up were the same guys that I once hit up for previous releases, to help me out butsaid no or they tried to hit me with that rape price. KRAMA is a b****.

Man i only want 1 pair, need a 12 or an 11.5 and every pair i find for sale they want 300+ for em, not tryna pay past 220 for these

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I was the dude in the black polo bomber with am95s who talked to you about what you're going to do with the size 14So let me break down to you what happened, cause I think what went down was shady as hell. I was about 30 in line and by the time they released I ended up being 50ishDude from Shoepalace had his nephew waiting in line. Guy from Shoepalace arrives with his crew, about 15-17 deep. They hopped in line with his "nephew" probably around the number 10 spot.Idk if this was completely true, but I heard they punked 2 Asian cats for their size and they even made dude with black cement 4s leave cause he knew they would buy up the size 13s. Now what's really jacked up is the guy who wanted the size 13 waited way longer than the Shoepalace dude.This will continue to happen until someone says something, but I can feel why no one wants to cause he's always like 20+ deep.This tweeker white dude behind me tried to dry snitch on Shoepalace dude to security, but I guess they told him "there's too many in their crew, just get back in line and deal with it"....smhHe's always at all the bay releases and always manages to get his crew in front of the line.

Smh @ no one speaking up. That type of +#%% don't fly in Orlando.
Or Philly...damn son...
The thing was is I dont think anyone really knew except for the first few people in line because the line wrapped around like two walls so no one could see anything. It just became apparent when the line started moving closer to the door and you saw all these people that were no where to be found at midnight the night before, but by that time it was too late. 
And to all the people talking about shoe palace, the place is a joke. They treat their employees terribly and all the management takes themselves way too seriously. 

When I first started working there I told my mom to come in on mothers day to pick out a pair of running shoes that I would buy for her. She picks them out and we go to the register and my manager rings them up, he says "Don't worry boss I even hooked you up with the employee discount". I look at the receipt and said no you forgot to apply it. My manager says, "No you see here, I gave you the employee discount, $5 off." I'm like how are you "hooking me up" with an employee discount when I work here?

Then they used to go on and on about how you need to sell more shoe cleaners blah, blah, blah, you are never going to move up in this company! I'm like I could care less I'm about to graduate from college, you think I care about a retail side job for extra cash. 

There is so much other shady stuff going on up there I can't even tell you, my manager would not even pay for new j's he would just write his name on the box, set the box to the side and rock them the whole week before they came out. He must have had 10 boxes stacked up when I quit that he never paid for. They used to try and sell shoes they got restocks of out the back for more than retail, the list goes on. 

I digress. 

But no, I do not and will not ever buy anything from shoe palace and I hope no one else in the bay does either. 

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

roll.gif

Thank you!

it's funny I'm as green as they come and the first thing I try to do is help out people on NT that I see helping others, Why? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little selfish in my motives I help so that i can recieve help when I need it the other reason...eff man I like helping people out call me crazy lol but it's funny though I read this forum a lot since before I joined and I see a lot of people shafting each other but I also see a small group of people helping each other out so it's those people I try to help because they seem to be consistent.

It's funny how everyone is trying to come up off these shoes...
laugh.gif
srry but you're not going to pay off your car or put that Bentley on layaway on these shoes it's just not going to happen, that little bit of money that you DO make will by no means equal the value of the connects that you would have made by helping out those who can be trusted to return the favor.

Simple sow a seed to reap a harvest, if you eat your seed you'll only get fed ONCE!...duh

Originally Posted by Griff

Still surprised that the Bay Area got shown no love on these. 3 outlets who were all clueless (or pretended to be) about this release.

the shoe wasnt released at all outlets, hence why it was deemed "limited"......if these are going for 400+, why would anyone give em up for 300 or less? I mean you can get mad at resellers, sure why not, but a legitimate collector selling these at that far below MP is kind of foolish, even if he is hooking someone up, UNLESS HE MULTIPLE PAIRS, one for himselfa. At least in imo. And I agree 400+ is insane for a retro, but from what I've read these are quality. And regardless if they're quality or not, if people are willing to pay 400+ then thats how it is, don't be shocked if the pairs were limited and many people want them, it should be expected that a high resale will be in place, even if they are 2011 retros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom