Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ajkatt

Plus on the supposed GR there will be a jumpman not the Nike air.
Yeah I heard that too.
30t6p3b.gif

JB never seems to give the people what they want.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Killajay209 wrote:
its frustrating that some of these outlets are gettting restocks and not allowing phone orders yet some of the closest outlets near mine aren't getting it argggggggggg

QFT!!!

Killajay209 wrote:
cornzilla wrote:

Sounds like it. I was gonna check vacaville to see if they might restock but looks like it's not worth it if people are lining up. Don't want to waste the gas and time just to leave empty handed.

I called awhile ago at Vacaville and Folsom to see if they getting some more anymore but both ladies not  getting any restock but youll never know

Damn!!! I wish my homie still worked at Folsom.

I got a lil homie whos mother works at Great Mall and she told me she aint heard shiiii iiittttt. But then again. she aint too hip with all this Jordan shoe game.

oh man if Great Mall got some thats major lines there / I remember getting lucky with the cdp carmines in folsom while an employee was cool enough to hold my pair 
laugh.gif

green rhino123 wrote:

That "Nike Air" be bringin semi-retired people out to get them black 1980's Air Jordan Retro's, son.

Also, the 'Banned' AJ1 is the white-laser AJ4 to the AJ1 bmp's Marz AJ4.

Dope. I've been looking for a wearable nice pair of black retro IV's for a loooooong time. Wish I had those joints.
pimp.gif

freezyfreeky wrote:
nice collection, green rhino123.
didn't realize the 01's were a bit on the orange side. the banneds seem to be a truer red like the 94's.
The 2001 is not really on the orange side (maybe it is from the light or the flash of the camera. But the 2001 pair is a brighter red than all the other retros and the original 1985 version. The red pops out more. To be honest (maybe I'm in the minority), I like the 2001 pair the most maybe because the red pops out more.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yeah I heard that too.
30t6p3b.gif

And Y? cause they know they got you by the balls, and they steadily squeezing screaming "F you PAY ME!"

Originally Posted by kobejames21

Originally Posted by green rhino123

That "Nike Air" be bringin semi-retired people out to get them black 1980's Air Jordan Retro's, son.

Also, the 'Banned' AJ1 is the white-laser AJ4 to the AJ1 bmp's Marz AJ4.
eek.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

that pic hurt my heart......those 4's are my grails

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Yeah I heard that too.
30t6p3b.gif

Depending on the price tag of the shoe, I might cop. I'm just waiting to see what releases are around it.
I already have these ban 1's so having the GR as well would be nice for comparising reasons.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Aint no one take a "gamble" in Atlantic City today ?
i didn't see any of your secret flyers around.
i take it you couldn't find a ride down there.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

nah i aint put the effort to go since its so hot if you must know 
but at least i got a pair of air jordan 1's and i aint struck out like you did at finsinline in station island for the yotr 7's 

so if you get to know people and know how to talk you get what you want (most times i do and sometimes i dont) 
wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

nah 
but at least i got a pair of air jordan 1's and i aint struck out like you did at finsinline in station island for the yotr 7's 

so if your grt to people and know how to talk you get what you want (most times i do and sometimes i dont)
what is this, nanny nanny pooh pooh?
not that i have to run around and brag about any and everything, because i don't need approval or admiration from a forum that some constantly seek, but i also have a pair of banned 1's. and i was also finally able to pick up a pair for PTone for retail. i spent an entire week hunting a pair down for him before i would even think of getting a 2nd pair for myself. i was also trying to help upandcoming out til he was able to procure a pair.
i wanted to get PTone back for the yotr vii's which he got me for retail. and the strike out at SI that you whimsically referred to was for my brother to get his pair and to try to help others get theirs as well. i already had my pair, i was looking to help other people out.

i appreciate your tips in social interaction, friend. i think i'm alright.
i'm sure if i asked for a ride to anywhere right now, at least 5 people here would offer to give me one immediately.

have a blessed day, sir.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

nah i aint put the effort to go since its so hot if you must know 

so if you get to know people and know how to talk you get what you want (most times i do and sometimes i dont) 
wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

...and the strike out at SI that you whimsically referred to was for my brother to get his pair and to try to help others get theirs as well. i already had my pair, i was looking to help other people out.
nerd.gif

nah 

so if your grt to people and know how to talk you get what you want (most times i do and sometimes i dont)
what is this, nanny nanny pooh pooh?
not that i have to run around and brag about any and everything, because i don't need approval or admiration from a forum that some constantly seek, but i also have a pair of banned 1's. and i was also finally able to pick up a pair for PTone for retail. i spent an entire week hunting a pair down for him before i would even think of getting a 2nd pair for myself. i was also trying to help upandcoming out til he was able to procure a pair.
i wanted to get PTone back for the yotr vii's which he got me for retail. and the strike out at SI that you whimsically referred to was for my brother to get his pair and to try to help others get theirs as well. i already had my pair, i was looking to help other people out.

i appreciate your tips in social interaction, friend. i think i'm alright.
i'm sure if i asked for a ride to anywhere right now, at least 5 people here would offer to give me one immediately.
laugh.gif

have a blessed day, sir.

nice slip in freeky
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

cat-awe.gif

the head move
roll.gif
roll.gif

GETTING BUTT HURT ON NIKETALK.

THE AMERICAN WAY.
smile.gif

bro did you get you sz yet? serious question..i saw you said you got screwed over a some pgs back

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

248084_1800969907993_1352160100_31305692_2107064_n.jpg

Nike, please give us a black/royal re-retro with this same EXACT quality...pretty pleeeeaaassse 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
great picture.  jordan brand should learn from this release(leather quality, nike air).  if they don't, they will continue to be dummies.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

cat-awe.gif

the head move
roll.gif
roll.gif

GETTING BUTT HURT ON NIKETALK.

THE AMERICAN WAY.
smile.gif

bro did you get you sz yet? serious question..i saw you said you got screwed over a some pgs back
NAH, I'LL JUST COP OR TRADE FOR THEM WHEN THE HYPE DIES DOWN WHICH JUDGING FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN LATELY WILL BE SOON.

+### ISS.... NT ALL DAY.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just ordered my pairs so I thought I'd pass along the info.

Nike Outlet South Las Vegas is doing phone orders right now. Lines are off the hook though. One per Customer.
702-896-7444

We'll see which so called "COLLECTOR/CLOSET RESELLER" will return the favor when I need it. Next time I need something and no one shows me love then +### it, I'm gonna keep info. like this to myself.  

GOOD LUCK.

EDIT:

I think I just put a million NTers in panic mode and I **%!!# love it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

+### ISS.... NT ALL DAY.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just ordered my pairs so I thought I'd pass along the info.

Nike Outlet South Las Vegas is doing phone orders right now. Lines are off the hook though. One per Customer.
702-896-7444

We'll see which so called "COLLECTOR/CLOSET RESELLER" will return the favor when I need it. Next time I need something and no one shows me love then +### it, I'm gonna keep info. like this to myself.  

GOOD LUCK.

EDIT:

I think I just put a million NTers in panic mode and I **%!!# love it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They'll be getting ANOTHER restock soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom