Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome video
but why does this dude keep referring to himself in the third person tho...

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya caved and bought a pair after watching this clip
eek.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by 430AM

Ontario Mills, California Nike Outlet RESTOCK tomorrow... As far as I know there will be no phone orders. Hit them up to see what's good. GO HAM NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(909)476-3160

I hope this gives you SoCal NTers enough time to clear your schedule cause there def. will be a line up and maybe even a campout.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

screw their no phone orders I'm going to keep calling till I get a phone order or they cut their phones off this no phone orders is crapsauce lol man if I knew how hard it would be to get shoes in a size 14 when i was a child, i wouldn't have wished for a bigger foot than my father i would have kept my little mouth shut
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 me as well argggggggggg

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

screw their no phone orders I'm going to keep calling till I get a phone order or they cut their phones off this no phone orders is crapsauce lol man if I knew how hard it would be to get shoes in a size 14 when i was a child, i wouldn't have wished for a bigger foot than my father i would have kept my little mouth shut
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 me as well argggggggggg
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but it will never happen.  there are way too many sneakerheads in the southern california area.  it won't even get to that.  they will sell out no problem without phone orders. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 me as well argggggggggg
i hate to be the bearer of bad news but it will never happen.  there are way too many sneakerheads in the southern california area.  it won't even get to that.  they will sell out no problem without phone orders. 
Word. Standing in line right now as we speak. First person though so I know for sure I'm getting another pair in my size.

J/K LOL

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

generaiya wrote:
Generaiya caved and bought a pair after watching this clip

That vid damn near brought�a tear to my eye.�God I long for the good ol' days..........
��

Same here dude........everytime I see Him play I SMH at all these people (ahem Scottie!!!) claiming that so and so is better or will be better or could be better.� Not to make this a Is Jordan the greatest ever thread, but I used to be a huge Lebron fan and I think he could be the greatest of all time but he� wont because hes missing a crucial element that was so ever present in MR MJ, and that is passion for the game of basketball and determination to win at any cost.� Lebron is more concerned with being the richest athlete of all time rather than the greatest, IMO.

Generaiya was fuming when he read what Scottie said about LeBron. Generaiya wonders if MJ is even on speaking terms with him now.
The best part of the video was the very end, when Scott Van Pelt says, "How about 6 rings from now?"

#boomgoesthedynamite 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

they're releasing tomorrow and you started the line right now?
that's what i hate about california.  these guys start a line way too early.  it's a joke.
eyes.gif

SMH. LMAO!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

they're releasing tomorrow and you started the line right now?
that's what i hate about california.  these guys start a line way too early.  it's a joke.
eyes.gif

THE FUNNY THING IS YOUR POST PROBABLY JUST CAUSED A COUPLE GUYS TO PANIC AND GRAB THEIR CHAIRS. THEY ARE PROBABLY SPEEDING DOWN THE E-WAY THINKING, "I KNOW THIS &*^% AIN'T GET THERE BEFORE ME".

roll.gif

Opinions??? TB3s for retail(165 with tax) or $220 on banned from a reseller? already got one TB3 but hate buying from resellers even though $220 on banned isn't too bad from prices i've seen

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

Dude kills me when he talks about himself in third person.

since hes joined niketalk
160jordansdeep always looks for generaiya 
160 gets a kicks reading generaiya posts 

Quick note, not sure if this has been posted, but Aurora, IL outlet has a full restock tomorrow also, they are opening at 8 am. Not sure if they are doing phone orders or not. The South Chicago location where I got my pair from is NOT having a restock. I need a second pair, but I have a meeting till 10:30 in the am, so I am keeping my fingers crossed to make it out there.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

Dude kills me when he talks about himself in third person.

since hes joined niketalk
160jordansdeep always looks for generaiya 
160 gets a kicks reading generaiya posts 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DRO3000 approves this message
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Opinions??? TB3s for retail(165 with tax) or $220 on banned from a reseller? already got one TB3 but hate buying from resellers even though $220 on banned isn't too bad from prices i've seen

I faced the same dilemma, went with the Banned 1s... 3's will be around.

They not worth 2 bills?? they're better than all those suspect CDP releases and spacejam release... so how do you guys decide whats worth what?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I faced the same dilemma, went with the Banned 1s... 3's will be around.

They not worth 2 bills?? they're better than all those suspect CDP releases and spacejam release... so how do you guys decide whats worth what?

One of d main thing why I didn't mind paying lil above retail. D leather on these jus looks banoodles. I hope it feels jus as good when it gets here.. also I know the resellers put in time nd work to get pairs but the prices y'all askn are jus ridick.. jus not fair for both party I think..

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 me as well argggggggggg
welp then i guess they just gonna be pissed @ me
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom