Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ the graphics on the box are cool, but boy is it flimsy. falls apart and tears so easily...

and i'm tellin' y'all, black laces ALL DAY LONG.

but do what ya feel...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I agree as well. Best Jordan release this year - because they actually acknoweldged the whole 'Banned' concept perfectly. Of course that's opinionated though.

I swapped out the black laces to get a better feel of how they look on my feet compared to the white laces. I've always wore the Black/Red 1's with the black joints, so I wanted a change and I'm really feeling the white laces:

jordanyk.jpg
laugh.gif
we have the same carpet.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ the graphics on the box are cool, but boy is it flimsy. falls apart and tears so easily...

and i'm tellin' y'all, black laces ALL DAY LONG.

but do what ya feel...
YOTR OR BANNED BOX?

THE BANNED BOX IS MADE OF TISSUE PAPER. YOTR BOX IS VERY STURDY.

AND YES BLACK LACES FTW.

yeah, was talking about the banned box. wish it wasn't so crappy. it looks nice but...

it's also huge, at least for my size 13's, kinda too big for the shoes...

are the others too big like that?

I know the size 12 box is huge for the shoe as well. Not so sure about that 9.5 though, i thought that size was with a correct size box.

just scooped another 9.5 for $250 / paid a raped price but its well worth it imo/ best 2011 release so far

Eff all of yall that doubled up on the YOTR and Banneds, or even copped both for that matter hahahaha! I only got my banned's and it is by far the best released retro of the last 10 years. Easily! And I dont even care for Jordan I's. Oh, and I rock mine with the way they came out the box. No changing the laces for me.

Banned 1>>>YoTr 7

If I had to choose one it would go like that but luckily I got to double up on both.

The Banned's were such a blur...I remember them releasing and me having no idea where they released. Wish I had a pair. I usually don't do 1's but these are special.
grin.gif

Still have both my banneds stocked in the closet. I'm saving those for a special occasion.
pimp.gif

-Drew

walked away with 4 pairs of banned 1's but only kept 1. me and my buddy drove 2 hours to san marcos, texas and walked away with 13 pairs combined. my buddy copped 9 pairs and ran out of cash, i was cool with 4 but i could of got so many more. after the initial line of around 50 people died down it was open game for us as long as we could find a new person to buy them each time (1 per customer limit) and since we were at an outlet mall finding a new person each time was very easy. the next day they dropped at the houston outlet and around 300 people were camped out for only 120 pairs, i was chilling at home watching the drama on youtube. as far as the banned 1 vs yotr 7 discussion, yotr 7 > banned 1's imo, i tripled up on yotr 7's and still have all 3. i dont like retro 1's that much but i had to cop these for collection purposes.

roll.gif
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

NOT MY PIC,

but another on feet it looks like, in ACTION TOO!

@C.jpg

http://nicekicks.wpengine.../wp/files/2011/07/@C.jpg

=x
How this dude goin in for a dunk but is like 4ft. from the rim... No Bueno.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Gravity is a @$#$#. Especially if you're 300 lbs.
roll.gif
roll.gif

is it me or is dude rocking a fake Bulls Jordan jersey? I have a 98 one from Nike and the 23 looks entirely different.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I agree as well. Best Jordan release this year - because they actually acknoweldged the whole 'Banned' concept perfectly. Of course that's opinionated though.

I swapped out the black laces to get a better feel of how they look on my feet compared to the white laces. I've always wore the Black/Red 1's with the black joints, so I wanted a change and I'm really feeling the white laces:

Same here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom