Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I saw a pair for sale at sneakfest for $1600. I boughtg mine from a NTer about a week after "release" for $240. His name was 430AM or something like that.
Feels good man, wish a i bought 2.

430 and his contributions to that release will forever be appreciated. He was a major proponent to a lot of NTers securing pairs at retail or practically near it. Forever salute you homie, @430AM :nthat:

Hi Guys
I want to buy a pair !
seller said all Jordan 1 banned is B-grade
if the shoes are B-grade, where they marked it? on the shoes or the box?
I got an offer for $1315 shipped for a size 10.5

Hi Guys

I want to buy a pair !

seller said all Jordan 1 banned is B-grade

if the shoes are B-grade, where they marked it? on the shoes or the box?

I got an offer for $1315 shipped for a size 10.5
I've seen some with it stamped on both the inner tag of the shoe(s) and on the box (upper inner lid, or on the box label). Some might just have it on either or.

Very few didn't come with any b-grade stamps.

Last edited:
I've seen some with it stamped on both the inner tag of the shoe(s) and on the box (upper inner lid, or on the box label). Some might just have it on either or.

Very few didn't come with any b-grade stamps.
thank you for your time !

is $1315 good deal for a DS sz10.5?

I STILL GOT MY PAIR DS

hello NT, is $1025.00 shipped a good price for a DS sz 11.5 Jordan 1 banned ? 2011 release obv...with OG all and the blk/white laces

thx alot

congrats man on the purchase....I ended up not getting a DS size 11.5 for 1025 shipped..(no blk/white laces but OG everything else)....

don't know if its a decision i'll regret later but paying a stack for one pair of shoes is unthinkable for me after giving it a little more thought

congrats man on the purchase....I ended up not getting a DS size 11.5 for 1025 shipped..(no blk/white laces but OG everything else)....

don't know if its a decision i'll regret later but paying a stack for one pair of shoes is unthinkable for me after giving it a little more thought
Sometimes you gotta just pull the trigger. I probably wouldn't have done it if I didn't have shoes to get rid of tbh.

I know these are just 5 years old, but just to be sure, there arent any worries of rocking a DS pair if I cop a pair soon? As far as them falling apart on me?

Please note that this post is:

In my opinion and I realize other people will not agree with it.

Paying $1025 for a 4 year old shoe is ridiculous.
You guys keep buying the newer releases and I'll keep stocking up on the originals for $400.
Honestly I've bought two pairs of originals in my size in fantastic conditions for $400 or under.

Please note that this post is:

In my opinion and I realize other people will not agree with it.

Paying $1025 for a 4 year old shoe is ridiculous.
You guys keep buying the newer releases and I'll keep stocking up on the originals for $400.
Honestly I've bought two pairs of originals in my size in fantastic conditions for $400 or under.

Um? I don't get it. What 4 year old shoe?

Um? I don't get it. What 4 year old shoe?
I think he means shoes from 4 years ago

technically should be 6 years tho, production day is summer, 2010

different people see things differently

like some people love vintage Porsche, and some only keep buying new one

I think he means shoes from 4 years ago

technically should be 6 years tho, production day is summer, 2010

different people see things differently
like some people love vintage Porsche, and some only keep buying new one

True. Yeah know I was genuinely confused reading the post. Sounded like I was doing a puzzle or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom