Air jordan 1 black and gold 2013- interesting situation, please read

I decided to create my own thread after posting in the original Jordan 1 black and gold one with no response. I purchase these off of a reseller on Craigslist and was unaware of receiving them in this particular old jordan box. I asked him to provide receipts, which is yet to do. I personally think that these are real. I've looked over and over compared to others.

let me know what you all think. I tried to take as decent pictures as possible- I can also take some more. Deff is odd tho that the bix sticker is still in tact the way it is. Im just shocked by all this. He claims he got it that way.

View media item 379386View media item 379390View media item 379391View media item 379392

the shoe looks great  stitching is on point, the check mark is just the right size. but the box tag looks odd.. how much did you pay?

I paid 460 shipped. I was unaware of this box issue..now its just being a fiasco. I looked at other blk n gold box tags n they are similar to the smudges on the lettering.

Looks like a unlabeled JB box & he threw a tag on it... Shoes look legit, probably an early release pair

Looks like a unlabeled JB box & he threw a tag on it... Shoes look legit, probably an early release pair
This. Just look at the bottom corner of the tag!  Not a problem though as you can go buy another pair of AJ 1's with the blk/red box style and apply that tag. I would take a hair dryer and slowly peel it off so it doesn't get torn.

p.s.

I bet the og blk/red box got ruined so the seller swapped box/tag. These look legit.

Last edited:
theyre legit. they dont even have fakes of these yet. i bet that either the OG box got destroyed or were actually sent in a celtics box and this box is the replacement for it.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I think these are real, I dont see anyone with fakes on ebay for these yet so I am sure they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom