Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

i wish stockx didn't only take credit cards.
goat is more expensive.

*edit*
wait...can you purchase from stockx with a debit card or paypal???
I was under the impression that you couldn't?

i wish stockx didn't only take credit cards.
goat is more expensive.

*edit*
wait...can you purchase from stockx with a debit card or paypal???
I was under the impression that you couldn't?
Yes on paypal for sure. Used it a bunch.

thanks. now I just need to know if you can use a debit card. I asked them directly but it can take 24-48 hours for an answer.

the owner of zadenkicks did a great video on the differences between the 3.0s made in china and vietnam i was curious about this since i had a pair made in vietnam i got in the states and a pair i got from china that came from stock x and was shipped from england

also a niketaker from europe answered my question with a pic and it looked the same neat lace bag being made in china

i remember nike had shoes made in china and other asian countries of the same colorway back in the 1990s
my guess nike is shipping the vietnam to the states because of president trump and his tariffs

:rofl: "be careful where you authenticate" he actually believes himself at this point. Can't be mad at him for making his paper though.

B86AF7D3-DC3E-47DB-BD0D-E18CA348BB07.jpeg

broke out my pair last week for casual Friday. Matted them out and painted the sole

In hand, these are just okay. They aren’t beautiful like the other two SBB 1s and I doubt I’ll hang on to them. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, Nike ****ed this shoe up bad. They somehow managed to turn chicken salad in to chicken ****. Whoever signed off on this at Nike needs to be FIRED. Every single person in here would rather have this shoe in regular Jordan 1 materials.

In hand, these are just okay. They aren’t beautiful like the other two SBB 1s and I doubt I’ll hang on to them. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, Nike ****ed this shoe up bad. They somehow managed to turn chicken salad in to chicken ****. Whoever signed off on this at Nike needs to be FIRED. Every single person in here would rather have this shoe in regular Jordan 1 materials.
I totally agree with you but I’m not gone sit hear in front the glossy look grew on me I actually like it now 🤷🏽‍♂️ but it’s just not my favorite

Coming from someone who voraciously hated the shoe from day 1 and ended up with a pair.. I still dont like them much and mostly kept them to complete the set. With that being said, I think most of my disdain came from my expectations of what it was supposed to be.

As for Zdakicks.. I have no idea how people still cop shoes from a guy like that. Sounds like a complete ***. If someone is spending money with you AND you're a business, your customer service shouldnt be that nasty. You are in an industry where the buyers are really picky. Deal with it or sell cars.

would anyone mind legit-checking these?

got them from goat, and while i'm usually p confident when buying through them, the blunt triangle in the enclosed "R" on the sole is kinda throwing me off

***ALL WHO MATTED them***

How did you Matte Job hold up after a few wears/cleanings? Any new pix? Regrets? I've been sitting on my pair since release and thinking of biting the bullet if other say their pairs held up OK after a couple months. Thx for your time! Happy Holidays!

Back
Top Bottom