Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Just called Nike because I haven’t got tracking and they told me it’s because they might not have them in warehouse and might be sold out lol!! So if you haven’t got tracking yet it’s prob because we not getting them lol.. sorry guys

Calling them was your first mistake, more likely the rep pushed the cancelation through. Y’all just need to learn to be more patient, it’s only Tuesday :sick:

Calling them was your first mistake, more likely the rep pushed the cancelation through. Y’all just need to learn to be more patient, it’s only Tuesday :sick:
Wtf pushed through because u called lol?? U buggin bro. I just called to see if I was getting them or not , nothing wrong with checking . I usually get tracking same day or early next morn. So I called to see what was going on since it was a Hugh volume shoe.. canceled order because u call and check smh lol, a lot of people wouldn’t ever get anything they order then

Nike is wilding with shipping these and I know what that means.. it happened to me before on ROTY 1's last year.. they did nothing about it.

Did they oversell, or are they moving slow on shipping? I took many L's so either way you guys are a step ahead of me.

I’m sure they over sold .. I still haven’t got tracking lol.. I’m not tripping though , I never win anything from them

For what it's worth I've never had Nike cancel an order on me from over selling. I have had an order disappear off out of my inbox and still have it show up however.

i talked to nike via chat and they said they just wanting for the carrier to pick it up should have it on or before 11/1

i talked to nike via chat and they said they just wanting for the carrier to pick it up should have it on or before 11/1

Same, funny my stockX pair will be here tomorrow. Got them for 230 shipped when prices were dropping, glad I have them as a backup in case SNKRS tells me I am taking L.

GODDAMN we still got cats callin NIKE after 1 biz day and no shipping on weekend order?
Screen-Shot-2015-03-01-at-11.16.15-AM-1.jpg

just got a shipping email from nike on these about 10 mins ago. so theyre just being slow. no need to get everyone worked up about stuff being cancelled

Back
Top Bottom