Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

My joints just came in from Nike and these are fire!! I was a hater at first but these are nice in hand. Don’t sleep!

Had to get rid of the James Brown sweat ...Much better... no airbrush - used krylon matte finisher .. Angelus too glossy 1of 2 completed so far 1018C754-7464-4C5D-8BA2-4F64416BA66E.jpeg

Did you wipe the gloss off first? Or you went straight over it with the matte?
Angelus deglazer w/ cotton flats .. lightly rub until shoe becomes sticky.. you go too hard the paint coming off.... let sit dry for 30 mins .... use brush to get rid of cotton bits .... use that krylon spray dude asking about below .. Michaels has it use coupon pay like 5-6 bucks for it instead of the Angelus matte which has a satin glossy finish.... anyways spray shoe with 2 coats and hit it with a blow dryer/heat gun in between coats ... no need for a expensive air brush machine like these YouTube guys promote. ( do not use more than 2 coats of krylon or you will get a ashy hazy finish ) good luck

and take the laces out before you start 3A8C40CF-78C5-47CB-83FD-B168A374C7B1.jpeg

I don’t think the people on YouTube minus jsm.801 are using enough of the Angelus matte. look at how jsm.801 applies the matte it’s actually quite a bit on that strip of leather he does his tutorial on. Several of the YouTubers look scared to apply the matte lol, hence the semi matte/glossy look.

dam why ur sole white af. u had flash on when u took those pics?

Back
Top Bottom