Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Hopefully the malls open up the same as they would on a Saturday release for these or I will probably be late for church

In love. I wouldn't doubt that they're gonna crease more like the royal 1 lows but they're still nice as hell.
Just to confirm, do you have a pair of the royal 1 lows?  Because those royal lows don't actually crease, it's more like they "fold".  It may be a deal breaker if these "fold" instead of crease...  Thanks!

Last edited:
Just to confirm, do you have a pair of the royal 1 lows?  Because those royal lows don't actually crease, it's more like they "fold".  It may be a deal breaker if these "fold" instead of crease...  Thanks!

Yes I have a pair as beaters

Yes I have a pair as beaters
And the toe box on these are like the royal lows?  
nerd.gif
  Awww mannn 
sick.gif

And the toe box on these are like the royal lows?  :nerd:   Awww mannn :x

I think it's more of the finish that's going to cause the issue rather than the actual leather quality. I had a pair of melo 1s and the finish seemed close but I never wore them so I can't say how those creased.

Last edited:
TTS? I feel more confortable going a half size up on 1s. Saw a youtuber saying to go a .5 size down. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Both my toe boxes are tight and smooth.

Did you wear yours or did you receive them pre-wrinkled?

I think the shiny surface makes them look worse then they are in person.

The right shoe was precreased. The left is fine

What are the pre orders looking like I feel like scooping up a pair right now I feel like I might strike out

Nope ^

If I can get a pair, I might dye the outer edges of the soles black so the medial part of the soles can still show the iridescence :wink:

Last edited:
Nope ^

If I can get a pair, I might dye the outer edges of the soles black so the medial part of the soles can still show the iridescence
wink.gif
I was thinking of maybe putting a clear protector for the bottom, do you know a good site to get them from ? 

I was thinking of maybe putting a clear protector for the bottom, do you know a good site to get them from ? 
I've only heard good things about sole-protector.

I never ordered from them, but a few of my friends have and they were satisfied. I'm not sure of their pricing.

What's the best way to minimize yellowing on the soles? Do you need to clean them after every where? Want them to last as long as possible as I dont wear my shoes very much.

What's the best way to minimize yellowing on the soles? Do you need to clean them after every where? Want them to last as long as possible as I dont wear my shoes very much.
Wouldn't have a high amount of yellowing if this statement is true

But if you want to Minimize Yellowing talk to the GOAT of Ice

@GamerG

"An Icey Foam Is A Nice Foam"..Gamer G

"I Rock.. I Don't Stock.. However my foams and ice remains deadstock though".. Gamer G

Back
Top Bottom