Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

I copped via sivasdescalzo cuz they launched a few minutes early. I got an email confirmation and a paypal confirmation but the order isn't showing in "My Account." Has anyone had an issue like that before with them?

I copped via sivasdescalzo cuz they launched a few minutes early. I got an email confirmation and a paypal confirmation but the order isn't showing in "My Account." Has anyone had an issue like that before with them?
I went through the whole process and the pop up that says processing payment disappeared and kicked me to the front page. No email or anything so I'm not sure if my order went through

But they're not a QS. The Black Toes were not either. Pretty sure that's your store just not wanting to honor them. Especially for the guy who said theirs wouldn't let him use it on space jams and those were a mega-super GR.

Black Toes Were A QS....even labeled as one on your Footlocker/Footaction In Store Receipt

Damn passed out and missed the 2am drops, looks like SNKRS or bust for me. Anyone know if they had any US size 14's available on the EU sites?

Ok well I had to confirm with FTL and although they can't say it's a QS, we still can't use rewards on it.
Yea FTLs calling it a QS release even though it might not be, by doing this they exclude rewards discounts and other discounts and get full price for every pair they sell!!.....dont know if its all but this has happen plenty of times to me at 1 of my local FTLs they put QS labels on shoes that aren't so u can't use discounts
mean.gif
, mean while other FTLs around me will let u use discounts on the same shoes!!.....i think a lot of time its the mangers that make the rules!!

These stores just coming up with excuses to not honor these rewards. How can an allstar release even be labeled QS?
EXACTLY!!!!.....excuses to sell at full price!!!
mean.gif
 and get even penny they can like they don't make enough off us already!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom