Air Jordan 1 "Fragment" LC please! TIA!

Joined Nov 17, 2012
hows it going niketalk fam! i just picked this up  from ebay, seller is located in italy and i was told that he purchased it from nike lab Milan. i need everybody's opinion on these , im a lil skeptical. need some reassurance . there are somethings that are lil off to me. any feedback are greatly appreciated! and will def rep in return!. 

also, i informed the seller about this situation and he is willing to give me a full refund. if the shoes are really legit, should I ask for partial refund due to flaws that was never mentioned? if so , how much would be a reasonable refund? TIA!

is this normal ?? fragment logo on the heel is not even. and the one right are more embossed than the one on the left.

factory flaw i assume? dent on the inner heel of the right shoe.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 20, 2013
View media item 1447065
The right pair stitching above the swoosh has me up in the air but the rest of the shoe is pretty spot on so I don't think they are fake or GM. The person stitching them was probably lazy, overall shoe looks good and has all the signs of the remaster leather. I would say these are legit.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now