Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

They look tough with the black laces.

Screenshot_20200112-120456~2.png

Screenshot_20200112-120524~2.png

More pics here.

they retro'd 5 years ago, you were prob collecting pokemon
(Insert laugh track here)
Five years ago I was a broke high schooler saving whatever money I could for the Aqua 8s that released that fall. Don't regret it neither I love my aquas to death plus the 2015 Chicago release was a crap show anyway. I would've taken an L even if I tried.

(Insert laugh track here)
Five years ago I was a broke high schooler saving whatever money I could for the Aqua 8s that released that fall. Don't regret it neither I love my aquas to death plus the 2015 Chicago release was a crap show anyway. I would've taken an L even if I tried.
I tried and took an L. Nike screwed people over by cancelling the release.

As far as these, black laces are the move for me. I'll cop a pair.

they retro'd 5 years ago, you were prob collecting pokemon

I tried and took an L. Nike screwed people over by cancelling the release.

As far as these, black laces are the move for me. I'll cop a pair.

I have PTSD thinking about that release. NDC was botted to death/they had to delay the release and I honestly think that was the release that pushed them to create the SNKRS app.

I like em. If I can get my grubby hands on them, black laces, scared to customize these. I may try on a bloodline or gym red joint first.

Don’t hate this cw but there’s nothing about these that’d make me want to wear em instead of my actual blk/reds. That being said, I will be on SNKRS w/ the rest of you on release day.

$200 now...JB trolling us giving us all of these "almost what you wanted" colorways/shapes and then tacking on 18%

Back
Top Bottom