Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

More like there’s so little chance of acquiring them and all hope has evaporated.
Ton of euro raffles already

I’m not entering any since I don’t hit ever

not crazy about the color way either so limited or not I’m good

These have grown on me about as hard as any AJs... I think these are flames now and I’m absolutely going to try and get a pair..

Might even pay resell if not over $300. (I’m guessing it will be though)

Anybody know whats going on with the footsite reserve process for these? It should be active today. I don’t know if FLX will be a separate app or what.

These have grown on me about as hard as any AJs... I think these are flames now and I’m absolutely going to try and get a pair..

Might even pay resell if not over $300. (I’m guessing it will be though)

They will be. Only 23,000 pairs, $300 aftermarket is guaranteed.

Anybody know whats going on with the footsite reserve process for these? It should be active today. I don’t know if FLX will be a separate app or what.

FLX and app merging going live on the 6th from what I read. These are too limited I think to hit reserve.

Unless you’re in NY/CHI
Doubt they’ll release elsewhere

Wow.
5F1E9E83-12BE-4B62-A8FA-45CDA8AC17EC.png

I would be shocked if these are not a draw. With only 23000 pairs made. Hope I hit on SNS. And not worry about it on Saturday good luck to all

I would be shocked if these are not a draw. With only 23000 pairs made. Hope I hit on SNS. And not worry about it on Saturday good luck to all

The shoes themselves aren’t numbered...just the bags that they come in. So potentially Nike could produce more pairs. I have a feeling there will be more pairs produced...but maybe not.

“Wings” were limited to 19,400 pairs but everybody and their momma was able to get a pair off SNKRS. Seemed like there were so many pairs.

Back
Top Bottom