Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

You are right
Strange how only FTL is getting them at least online
Not showing up on FTA or champs
Must be like a HOH exclusive or something
I figured flight23 stores would get them

1) they were on draw
2) they had zero resale; they sold out on the assumption resale would be high because of the Wings 12s the year before
3) they came back under exclusive access a couple months later (I assume from held back pairs and returns after resale tanked). I remember even Sole Supremacy mocking it

I got a feeling the leather is better than people think. I think it's gonna be really good and durable and will break in real nice for those who wear them. I also wouldn't be surprised if JB shafted the quality on a "numbered" pair....... sooooooooo I'll just shrug my shoulders and wait

This new ftl app is looking ****ty so far

Looks like you have to use points for head starts now and i think it's up to like 10 extra points

So you gonna have to keep spending like a mofo if you wanna hit anything

Hopefully that's just a glitch lol

Last edited:

Looks like you have to use points for head starts now and i think it's up to like 10 extra points

where did you see that

I guess that's good, spend money, get points, win shoes

instead of people spamming ton of accounts just by having VIP for a year and not buying anything and winning every pair

at least that's how I look at it

It let me enter while it was up

Went back to coming soon

imagine using 10k points and you don’t even get the shoe

yea screw that I’m not spending any money at these stores.

FLX lady on the phone said releases this weekend wouldn't be getting handled by the FLX program and folks should hit their local stores up to see how they will release. RIP if true.

FLX lady on the phone said releases this weekend wouldn't be getting handled by the FLX program and folks should hit their local stores up to see how they will release. RIP if true.

Has someone asked about lost reward coupons? Will they be translated to points?

Just imagine Footsite phones lines right now smh. I bet they got people giving 2 weeks notices left and right smh

Pretty much given up on getting these. SNKRS Canada is the only retailer out here getting them.

I want these but I know that SNKRS L is coming along with 4 emails reaffirming the same.

Might be some truth to it
These popped up on the FTL app for state st
I tried to enter but kept getting an error
Then they pulled it

Has someone asked about lost reward coupons? Will they be translated to points?

Nothing to recover lost coupons.. I didn't even try taking screen shots because the apps had my coupons there over the weekend and I figured the merge and change had already happened.

However.. if your store sent you the emails from your instore purchase, you should be able to find them there. Thats the only current workaround folks found.

Nothing to recover lost coupons.. I didn't even try taking screen shots because the apps had my coupons there over the weekend and I figured the merge and change had already happened.

However.. if your store sent you the emails from your instore purchase, you should be able to find them there. Thats the only current workaround folks found.
Luckily I had my receipts so I’m good but my old points don’t reflect in the app. I called the FLX Program and they said it may 3 to 4 days for all points to migrate over.

Back
Top Bottom