Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Almost got through on EB did paypal checkout and when it finally got to the confirmation page, it would load to let me click order very frustrating

You're the moron trying to flex with your join date though....
full

foh you cant read git maybe if you can comprehend what i wrote i was pointing out my join date to show that i already know theres hype around every 1 release but you got caught up in your feelings aint no coming back clown

Took a LONG while but got through on Snipes.

Attachments

• 8E9FEC69-A7C5-4087-ABA9-0D36073E38DD.jpeg
    8E9FEC69-A7C5-4087-ABA9-0D36073E38DD.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 487
I smell a restock later this afternoon

And this evening....

And tomorrow,

Then the day after lol just wait for the notify on solelinks

Paypal charge authorized on FTL but no email confirmation. Ghost charge or did I get them?

foh you cant read git maybe if you can comprehend what i wrote i was pointing out my join date to show that i already know theres hype around every 1 release but you got caught up in your feelings aint no coming back clown
Again...then why did you say these were on no one's radar??...you said that not me....if you're so seasoned why make a stupid comment like that?....you're the emotional one who came at me first....

Just got an access denied on FTL after waiting for 90 minutes.

I would of gotten these no problem in store raffle. This virus needs to go away.

The virus isn’t going to make these any less limited though-that’s the actual problem for people like us who ostensibly aren’t trying to resell them.

Back
Top Bottom