Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

bro what's good tho...she got a sister in the age range of 29-34 with similarly thoughtful and considerate habits? just asking for a fellow NT member and close friend of mine.

She has two older sisters who are in some ****ty marriages and with kids. I don't envy them. They're nothing like my girl. TBH, my girl was kind of like them, until her and I got together. It wasn't always sunshine and rainbows though. Took a LONG time to get her to be chill now. I put in that work

This is a picture of us down in Dallas when we went to visit her parents

3908F9DC-AF78-4C7C-BAC2-345E78DCE093.jpeg

She has two older sisters who are in some ****ty marriages and with kids. I don't envy them. They're nothing like my girl. TBH, my girl was kind of like them, until her and I got together. It wasn't always sunshine and rainbows though. Took a LONG time to get her to be chill now. I put in that work

she’s out here being your human bot for sneakers and buying you supreme duffels?? my G you better cuff her and toss the keys. found yourself a certified keeper.

Got my delayed W after 2 days of trying was on home the whole day only got a half size up but whatevs a J1 for retail is always a W. Too bad though this means im passing on the Flint 13s hope they sit/hit disco

Your girl looks cute. I’m sure if it as the day is long. As Rod Stewart sang to me...”some guys have all the luck.”

All the GR 1’s this year have dipped after a week. I’d still wait it out, especially with shipping delays. End of week 1 to week 2 is usually the sweet spot. Keep in mind if the local seller sold on StockX for $285, they’d only take home about $250 (loss of about 10%) so keep that in mind when you negotiate.

Bringing up that stockx logic to local sellers is hard now since stockx started charging an extra 3% for buyers. There's no way to tell which local seller is selling on stockx. I know a lot of local sellers now settle for lowest ask or highest bid as market price. But still depending on the shoes.

Bringing up that stockx logic to local sellers is hard now since stockx started charging an extra 3% for buyers. There's no way to tell which local seller is selling on stockx. I know a lot of local sellers now settle for lowest ask or highest bid as market price. But still depending on the shoes.
same logic applies to the sellers side for negotiation tho. if they bought on stock x they'd be paying additional +10% tax (CA) + $12 shipping + 3% buyer fee.

it's either a lose/lose or win/win if buyer/seller can agree on a price or not

same logic applies to the sellers side for negotiation tho. if they bought on stock x they'd be paying additional +10% tax (CA) + $12 shipping + 3% buyer fee.

it's either a lose/lose or win/win if buyer/seller can agree on a price or not

My question is, why has StockX become a basis for pricing? Sellers actually leverage StockX for their advantage, because the highest ask most of the time usually leaves them with minimal upside. After those fees, they’re usually left with very little.

But let’s say you’re selling to a consignment shop and use StockX as your price, they’ll sell for about 20% less than the ask or highest bid LOL

I’m doing local sales, I’ll just find a seller after a few weeks from release and ask for $20 less than what the rate was.

Back
Top Bottom